Morning After

Marinette woke up with her hugging a pillow...? Dog...? Cat...? Wait... She patted the thing she was hugging. It was a human! She withdrew her hand without thinking and screamed. Everyone woke up to her scream, everyone except Nino and Adrien. Chloe rubbed her eyes and then looked at Marinette as if she had seen a ghost. Alya jumped out of bed with her reflexes. "I warn you! I have a black belt in..." She trailed off. "Oh it's just you." She mumbled. She went back to bed without giving it a second thought. Though Chloe still stared at Marinette and Marinette stared in return. It was awkward. Chloe simply shook her head and lay her head down on the pillow once more. Marinette rubbed her hand against her other and stared at Adrien, who surprisingly hadn't woken up to her scream. He was clearly in deep sleep. As she looked down at him (She was sitting up straight) she noticed he had shivered a little. Marinette had acted as a cover during the night. She still felt awkward. 'Did anything happen. . ?' She wondered to herself. 'Doubt it.'. She'd never let herself become shallow no matter how much she liked him. She pat Adrien's head and then got out of bed. Everyone else was fast asleep. She brushed her teeth and put on her clothes. Breakfast was being served from 7:00 am to 10:00 am. And it was eight forty three, so she still had time. She had just left the cabin and was headed to the cafeteria place, where the food was served, but was then stopped by a certain someone. It was Mrs. Bustier. She completely forgot about that deal they had made yesterday. She gulped and began to sweat. "Marinette. Back to your cabin. You're going to have to ask one of your friends to bring some left overs for you or something." Said Mrs. Bustier. Marinette wanted to eat so badly and it would be another hour or so until everyone else got up. She internally groaned and went back towards her cabin. She got back into the cabin and plopped back down on Adrien's bed. She was sitting next to where his feet were. Then she let her back fall onto the mattress. She simply sighed and Alya woke up immediately. She looked around and spotted a depressed looking Marinette. "Marinette. What's wrong?" Asked Alya. "Mrs. Bustier didn't let me go to the cafeteria and get myself some breakfast. Now I'll be stuck here for another hour without food!" She complained. "I'll get some for you." Suggested Alya. Marinette sat up straight with excitement. "Really!?" She practically yelled, her eyes glistening with hope. "Sure! Let me get dressed first though." She said and got up. She went into the bath room and got changed. After she came out she told Marinette what she was planning to do. "So I'll go in. Take pictures of all the items and send them to you. Tell me which ones you want, okay?" Asked Alya. Marinette nodded and sat in the same spot, waiting for the pictures.
It was just a matter of time until pictures began being sent to her. Once she had received all of the images, she took a look at every thing.
There were beans, omelettes, bread, toasted bread, butter, jam, peanut butter and croissants and a few fruits which looked delicious!
She stroked her non-existent beard and hummed. She then ordered her food.

Texts:
Mari: I'll take the umm...  Beans, the toast, the croissant and some peanut butter. Oh and don't forget the raspberries!

Al: Noted. Order coming up!

Mari: You'd be a great waitress!

Al: Thanks! You'd be a great client.

Mari: 😂

Al: 😋🤗
Al: Bye, see you at the cabin! Ps. I wish we could stay here forever it's dream!

Mari: Bye, see you here at the cabin! Ps. I'm under house arrest and Mrs. Bustier is the officer. I wouldn't want to stay in a place where I can't leave.

Al: True. Anyway, see you there!

Mari: Yeah. Bye!

Alya put everything on the plate and rushed back to Marinette. She wasn't hungry herself so she didn't get anything for herself. Marinette sat there, munching greedily on her food. She was so hungry! Alya giggled at Marinette's barbaricness! But Marinette didn't care. She just kept on devouring.