Chapter 1

Tonya 🔮 .

So I'm sitting in class at this ghetto ass school waiting for it to be over because after this it's lunch . Now I eat free because of my moms food stamps but I don't eat this shit they call food . Me and jay would go get sum .

30 MINUTES LATER 🕛

Yes , MS. lucy class was over "that's why she so damn mean ! She need some dick in ha life! "I guess I said that out loud them ratchet hoes heard me because they was laughing hard af , like bitch why you ear hustlin . She in this bitch like I'm weak , I'm weak ! I'm like "no bitch be strong ! ratchet ass"And then she came back at me with dumb shit .

The hoe : bitch who the fuck you think you talking to?

Me: first , don't ever call me a BITCH. In your life or I'll send you to yo maker ! & 2nd you don't know who I am ?

The hoe: bitch whet?

That was it I punched that bitch square in her jaw and I think I broke it . She got up with the help of our friends and I could hear her friends tellin her shadow and fear my uncles and who my daddy is .

She started crying and came back to me with a sob story and saying some petty shit like I care .

Me : oh hunny, didn't I tell you if you called me a bitch I would send you to to maker ?

The hoe : I know but I'm so sooorrry ! Please ! Please !

Me : just because I'm hungry you spared .

The hoe : thank you thank you so much .

(This happened in front of ms.lucy)

I went to go and meet jay and he was laughing . What? I asked .

Them teachers so scared of your uncles they don't do yo lil ass shit !Jay said

Ole welllll . I said rolling the l off my tongue .

Jay why you staring at my lips , I said to him lip to lips . He stared at me until I licked his bottom lip and went to his car . Lol , yea that's the relationship we have y'all .

JAYY (JAYY ON THE SIDE)

Man , she gon have to stop doing that shit for I end up busting that ass open . Mane , Tonya is just so fucking beautiful ! It's not like I'm scared of her uncles , spshhh . Ion even know . She just cute but no need to stress over her when I got all the hoes . I keep a bad bitch in my Chevy ( in my Rick Ross voice) . I got so many hoes I gotta call them t so I don't get they name wrong . And t stand for Thot MOB 💸 . Anyway me and Tonya on our way to McDonalds jamming to some boosie show the world . I'm glad my nigga out ! But we pulled up to Mcdonalds and got out the car & went inside . Some bad ass chick was working the register so I went up there .

Hello beautiful

hhheeeyy she said .

Ya boy got her stuttering y'all , lol wassup tho BabyGirl ?

I hear someone clear their throat and I turn to see Tonya with a hint of jealousy in her eyes .

Oh I'm sorry mam , I had no clue he was your boyfriend!

Tonya : he is not my fucking boyfriend !

Me : damn , Tonya chill out & no I'm not her boyfriend ... I said dragging boyfriend out to get shawty name .

Chante ! She said and I was just trying to be nice and respectful BITCH ! Chante added

Me: ooh shit don't let her call her another bitch ! Tonya hate that shit . I thought Inside my mind .

Chante still : and he was flirting with me so I shuddnt have even asked stupid Bi- WHAP !

Tonya punched the shit out of her that all her braces sounded off !

Tonya : bitch do you know who the fuck I am ? I am Tonya ! Fucking nieces of shadow and fear ! Watch yo fucking back bitch , on graves ! Tonya spat .

Everybody in mcdonalds gasp !

Chante: who the fuck is shadow

And fear ? & bitch you paying for my dental services and you lucky this is my job and I don't wanna get fired .

Tonya : bitch messing with me is suicide , fuck losing a job you losing ya life , & I don't make threats I make promises ! Tonya said then left and I followed right behind her !

Tonya is crazy just like her fucking uncles !

CHANTE

Hey everybody im chante brooks . Im bright and have a nose ring. My mom is chinese and my dad is black. Everybody looking at me like I'm crazy til my girl and also my co worker came over .

Treasure(pretty dark skinned chick) : bitch , I love you but Tonya is right ! That bitch makes promises !

Chante: who the fuck is shadow and fear?!! Sound like some familiar ass names !

Treasure : bitch you remember your neighbors ? The Hendersons who family was found dead with a white rose and head next to they body?

I shivered by the thought of them .

Me : yea I remember them what about them?

Treasure : ding ding ding ! Shadow and fear did that bitch and that's Tonya uncles !!!

I went bug eyed !!!

Me : bitch why you ain't stop me !!??? I gotta go lay low now fuck dott ! ( in my Kendrick Lamar voice )