Chapter 6

This bitch stole off on me and hit me in the back of my head . OH , HELL NAWW !!!! i turned around and started wailing on that bitch. i dropped her and them hands was all in that hoe dome .

Get her off me!!!!!!! she yelled ( girl to the side/ name : Tisha )

tonya chill ma , dre said.

That bitch had a bust nose,lip & blood gushing from her head .

Dont fuck with this bitch !!!! i yelled .

They brought her out and i rolled another blunt.

Everybody was off they lil high and I'm just getting on mine . I started twerking & looked back to see it was dre .

I thought you was gonna go tend to your lil friend . I said laughing !
Bruhh , she in the ER . You got some fucking man hands he said laughing .

TISHA

Bruhh , this girl broke my nose and I had to get 42 stitches . I was just jealous of her & dre . But I fucked up me and dre chances when I aborted his baby . I just thought I would loose my body but I lost my man ! My brother and sister came see me & they said they know her .

???? POV

She think she can do my sister like that? She already took my lover from me now my sis in the hospital with a old time ass whopping . she is gonna pay !!

??? POV

Damn T-savage !! We was homie and you do my sis like that? Wtf bruh !!that ain't gon do . I know your traps & Ik who you are . We coming for you dawg !

REVENGE IS SWEET

It's a short teaser , who is this unknowns???luv y'all .