Chapter 8

TONYA

i woke up sweating. It was all adream but shit seemed so real. I unplugged my iphone which was on 100% and went to take a shower. SCHOOL today. I slept throughout the whole sunday after going to the trap. i decided on something simple but girlish for today. ! ( in the media)

 I got out the tub and stuck a criossant in the microwave. I reached for my phone but realized that me and jay aren't on good terms.I sighed , got my croissant and heaed out to school. I pulled up and jay was out in parking spot with balloons and a cake.

 JAY

 I thought about everything that happened and understood where she was coming from. If she wold have called me while fucking another nigga i woulda tried to kill both of them. So i came through with some SORRY balloons and cake. She got out her car looking sexy as ever with them jordans on.

" Tonya im so fucking sorry bru . i miss yo tiny ass boa!!!!"

 She started laugjing and stuck her finger in the cake then licked the icing off.

mmm, chocolate my favorite & i missed you too Jaquan.

I didn't even mind she called me by my goverment.

i hugged her and we heard awwws.

Fuckout our buisness! Me and Tonya said at the same time.we looked at eachother and laughed.

Good to back normal.

Oh, jay lemme tell you but this dream i had . tonya said

ayoo , tonya . somebody said

we both turned around & BOOM ! 

 SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE BEFORE THE NIGHT. hOW'S THE SUSPENSE????