Chapter 4

JAY

What does it look like I'm doing? My hungry ass eating one of these good ass omlets & why you ain't answer my call?

Her : because I blocked you .

Why the fuck you blocked me Tonya ! I could have been dieing lastnight !

Her : well that bitch you was with when I first called could have helped you get to the hospital ! She yelled .

Really Tonya? We don't go out so wtf you tripping boaa ?

Her : you exactly right , so I don't owe shit to you but a smack so get the fuck out my house now & you cut off . Don't fwm no more .

FINE ! I'm out B .. Toodles

TONYA

The nerve of this bitch ! " toddles" like really boaa? Anyway I need to get to the trap and check shit out . I let jay handle shit but the queen is back on her fuckinn thrown ! Guess them books gon have to share me .

@TheTrap

I drove my BMW through the gates after showing my face to the guard .hey fellas , good shit . & threw them both 1k tips . see I'm a loyal ass girl if you on yo shit & keeping shit 1000 with me .i parked and went into my office which was jays before . I called my home decorator to come hook my shit up . Within hours my shit was "pimped" . It looked like me : cool , all about the paper , on my boss/queen shit self .

Well boys keep doing good shit , Tay lemme holla at you right quick .

TAY ( tay on the side)

/ new character !!!! /

I wonder what Tonya wants , I mean me and her have been known each other but it's always natural conversations whenever we do see each other like hey or wassup & bye .

Yea , wassup boss?

Don't call me that anymore , I been rocking witchuu & I want you to be my right hand .

😳 what happened to jay? I asked clearing my throat?

Did I ask you to ask about jay?

Naw

Okay , then what you say?

Fucking right !!

Okay now let's go tell everyone .

Wow , bro I'm like the 2nd boss !! I wonder what happened to jay office?

Oh , I changed the locks & made it back to my original office if you wondering what happened to "jay office" .

You a trip boss , I mean Tonya !

I think it was pretty long?