Chapter 9

Tonya jumped on the nigga and was hugging the life out of him. Am i missing something????

Oh yeah jay this is dre my boo.lol (p.s they got close within 2 days).
TONYA

OMG , dre are you coming to school here??

Yass girl ! Me & my whole possy he said acting like a fag .
I laughed my ass off .

Boy stop but lemme show you around . I turned around and jay was mugging the fuck out of us .

Oh dre this is my bestfriend we just shook back .

Why the mug homeboy? Dre laughed

Jay just continued mugging ....

Ok , well thanks for the cake jay it's good I said eating some .
Dre: he gave you this cake? Damn I wanted piece .
I put some on my hand to give to him in a napkin .
He just started eating it off my hand .
I gasp dree !!!!!!!!!!

"That's how I eat the pussy" we both stared at each other then bust out laughing ! You a foo' boy !!
A girl walked by and told us we was cute and jay just stormed off . Hmph , well know he knows how it feel to be jealous .

JAY

Bruh , I am so pissed off that I was inches away from shooting that nigga !! & how dare Tonya stand there and let that nigga eat off her hand like that?? Talm bout " eat the pussy" . I guess this the feeling she felt when I called her while getting sucked thoo ! Damn , this ain't a good feeling . But then I got a message from one of my hoes to go to the staircase and I went and she was butt ass naked .

Ride? She asked
Fuck it I'm single , I placed a condom on and she did her thing .

You know ya'boy ain't trippin thoo . I got that T-mob y'all !! Ayee , let Tonya see how it feel to be with a bitch nigga !

Happy fourth to everyone !!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸