Chapter 2

CHANTE ( CHANTE & TREASURE  ON THE SIDE/ CHANTE IN FRONT & TREASURE)

After Treasure told me who tonya was I regretted everything! everybody know about this bitch. The whole police force is afraid of her uncles thats why her daddy serving 1 year for drugs and murder! typa shit is that? but her uncles are some cold motherfuckers!!!! My neighbors were murdered horribly fucking around with that girl uncles.

TONYA

who does that bitch think she is? soon as i got home i called my uncle fear.

PHONE CONVO :

UNCLE FEAR WE HAVE A DEATH TRAP.

ONMW BABYGIRLL.

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL.

2HOURS LATER

CHANTE

I was packing up the last bag when i just blacked out . i didnt hear shit so i dont know what the fuck happened.

1 hour later

i felt a burning feeling on my leg and i looked up too be met face to face with tonya pouring acid on my leg and that shit stung like a bitch!

Tonya please dont! i yelled

just then the infamous uncles walked in shadow and fear and i thought i shit bricks.

Well, who is this little bitch niece and whats the deal?

Well uncle as yo know no one can call me a bitch or hoe and that dumb ass bitch thought she had power and cursed yall name talkin bout "who the fuck is shadow and fear!?"

UNEXCEPTABLEE!!! fear said and damn that name good because fear struck inside of me and i had no clue where the other on went until i felt a bang against my head and turned to see shadow! damn, who came up with these names?

SHIT ! I hissed. this nigga sent blow after blow to my head and i caught a migraine.

i remember you , the neighbors of the people i killed! i never forget faces but i think we shud let nasty handle her.

Tonya had a evil grin. how the fuck they caught me in a matter of a few hours and who da fucc is nasty, i thought.?/!!!!!

yes uncles tonya answered. Just then some ugly ass nigga came out and he looked like he had every disease.

See chante nasty over here has aids and he is heartless. how about he fuck you? BITCH!? tonya said with so much venom i jumped. Now i fear no bith but her cause she just.. i dont even fucking know!

My eyes damn near rolled to the back of my head! NASTY!!!!! I yelled

Nasty pov .

Wassup y'all thanks to lo for giving me a pov ( welcome sweets) . Well I really don't give af about life . My mom and dad died from aids and I was born with them but then I fucked around in high school and caught herpes and never got a treatment cus I was like fuck it I already got aids . My sperm is deadly ! All them bitches died and honestly I ca give af about the child dieing because I'm not gon raise it ! Ima die so I met fear and told him I wanted to work for him and of course he declined but then I was like I fuck bitches and kill them & a evil smirk grew on his face . So this how I been living . So fuck y'all if y'all don't like it , imma die with higher stats then babe Ruth fucking bitches raw !

So I went in and damn Chante was cute lil girl but I don't give af 😂😂 I pounded in and out of her ass while listening to the cries and whimpering as I exploded in her mouth and made her swallow my kids . All that bitch mascara was smeared !

Shut the fuck up with all that crying bitch ! I growled and went in for round 2 but exploded In her . Just then Tonya came in and put 2 bullets to her head . Then outta nowhere 2 bullets went to my dome .

BANG ... Nasty GONE ! ( in my speaker knockerz voice)

Shadow

Tonya why the fuck did you kill nasty?

That nasty motherfucker unc ! He was gon die anyway .

True but ill holla baby girl . I threw her a mil and me and fear was on our way to home . Damn life's good 😎

( short or nahh???) y'all I'm lame with this chap 😂😂