Chapter 14

TONYA

I knew that lil girl struggle. All she want is unconditional love and I will give that to her.

"Patience honey I would love to be your new mommy but no cursing missy. " I laughed

" can I gwet it all out fwrist?"
"no."
"Okay ma but am i twilving w/ you now or da?"
"Umm , your dad sweetie but I'll program my number in your phone"

She nodded and went to her dad.

Today has been a hell of a long day. I have not only boxed with 1 bitch but 2 & I was jumped and still took the W . [win] I'm just tired and wanna Kay down in my bed.
"Dre are you ready?"
He said his goodbyes and went to the car while I went to hug my family then followed behind dre.

* at Tonya's house*
We pulled up to my house and he leaned over and kissed me .

" oooh daddy and mommy kissing" Patience giggled
We pulled back and laughed.
" I'll see you later Tonya " dre said

With that I left the car and went to take a shower . I noticed my mailbox open but just thought the mail people came . I put on my pajams and hit the bed.

JAY

I sat and drunk the last drip of my bottle of Ciroc. I was sprawled out on the carpet in the guest room thinking about shit. My life is not sweet & I miss my bestfriend. Tonya May be a piece of shit but she one of the coolest I know . I think I will stop by her house tomorrow to go and talk . I went to sleep with Tonya on my mind.

-NEXT DAY -

TONYA
I woke up and was ready to just get groceries then chill at home . I freshened up , put on a pink crop top , black high wasted shorts , and some black MK's sandals. I was then out the door to Rouses . I decided to cook some Tilapia with mashed potatoes and greens. I got went to go ride around , and got my nails done because I didn't have shit to do. I got home around 6 .i went to take a shower.....

JAY

I'm about to go to Tonya house right now ! I'm boutta confess everything!

DRE

I wAs in the house trying to get Patience to shut up she wouldn't stop asking for her mom . That bitch a dike , she don't need to be learning how to eat no pussy anyway ! Why she want her?

"Patience why you want your mom so bad?"

"Cause she loves me da!"she yelled
"No she don't!"
"Mommy Tonya dwoes love me dwa!!" She ran upstairs .

I was shocked , I thought she was talking bout her other mom because she only knew Tonya for a day. Well I'll call my babysitter and I'm going to Tonya house ! She needs to be Ms.Dre y'all !

TONYA

I got out the shower and started on dinner. When I was storing the mash potatoes into the milk a knock was at my door. I opened it to be Jaquan . I sucked my teeth and let him in . I went turn off the stove and fixed me a plate . He told me to hold on while I ate. He came back with a plate and I looked at him like he had 100 heads . He laughed causing me to chuckle but then I put my stern face on cause I forgive but never forget and knows that .

" Tonya I'm not good with this feelings shit . I turn my feelings on and off like a switch . I been knowing you for a hot minute and over the years my feelings have developed into more than just friends" jay started pouring his heart out to me

" jay I understand where you coming from !" I really do because I Lov-

*knock knock *

I opened the door and dre rushed in and kissed me . I stopped him and looked and saw Jaquan ready to charge at dre. I stepped back and all hell broke loose . Them niggas bust my glass table!when I finally got them loose Jaquan did a number on dre. I stood there angry because of my glass table !

"I LOVE YOU!" Dre shouted
"NO , I AM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU BRUH ! in god!!" I laughed because Jaquan always mix his job slang with err thang??

"What's funny?" They both yelled

I stopped " wait push pause maw ! Don't fucking yell at me cause I love both-
" well I'm out " Jaquan said

"No jay sto-"

"Well I'm out" dre said

"Wait n-"
These motherfuckers keep cutting me off imma cut they dick off!

"Well you need to make a choice Tonya !" Jaquan said
Dre nodded and they both left .

I can't believe these bitches left me .... To clean this glass shit up !!!

-------------------

Sorry about last Sunday y'all . My sister birthday was last weekend . BITCH IM TOO DRUNK ! Lmao . Tried to make this long since I didn't update last Sunday .