Chapter 15 REPEAT

TONYA

After I cleaned the glass with a broom then a vacuum because no glass can get stuck in my feet. I really sat and thought about shit . With dre : I've already committed the mommy role to Patience . But with Jaquan : I love him , he been there . Shit is so confusing. Me and Jaquan both live a dangerous lifestyle and i always wanted a Clyde . I think I already know who I chose . I went to sleep . ( btw , I don't remember what grade they were in so as of now , they are graduates at young ages because of getting all the credits needed) .

MORNING 💤

JAY

I am so frustrated right now. That's why I never pour my feelings out to a girl. They never realize that a man has feelings too . But that's why I am like I am now . Not cause I wanna be , it's how bitches made me! Tonya has been rocking with me for years and she gotta think about if she wanna be with me?i already see where I stand . I'm going to the trap , get some real nigga Starbucks coffee and smoke me some weed .

AT THE TRAP
Everything was running pretty smooth , I was in my office counting money when someone came in saying theirs a unloyal nigga on our team! I looked up to be met with a barrel of a glock . He had on ski mask but I recognized that voice from somewhere !! I'm trynna think .
" bruh what you want? Money? This is 3GS right na "
"3GS? Nigga I know you got some more money somewhere "
I chuckled because this is not my main trap so no way in hell imma keep money in this trap .
I started singing in this nigga face laughing

" ain't no waaaaaaaayyyyy, pussy nigga , I'm gonna have it hereeeeeeeee "

This lil nigga was shaking lowkey so I took the gun out his hand and decked his shit. We were tussling on the ground and I was getting in his ass , sending blows to him . He kicked me in my balls & I doubled over . "Pussy move "I turned around mad as fuck .

"It's for the T's " he said and then I felt a burning sensation in my side and upper body . He took the money and left. Everybody came runnin in saying what the fuck .

" where in the actual fuck was y'all when this nigga came in , ouch , and came to drop me . Get me to the fucking hospital now or imma kill all y'all and call nightmare! " I barked viciously

They came help me up and I punched one of the dudes cause he touched my side and then I fell again , "damn !"
"Yo somebody call Tonya !" I heard somebody yell

My eyes started getting heavy .
" tell Tonya even tho she dgaf , I still love her" and I closed my eyes .

TONYA
*ring ring*
"I got a trap girl. (I ain't tell you about my trap girl)
Gates:
I'ma talk about me, then I'ma talk about my trap girl.
Verse 1:
Bricks! 27-5 call me outta town shawty
I'ma drop it off, I'll be outta town shortly.
NBA Jams, I'm on fire like I never been.
Sickest in the city, shid I'm hotter than I ever been.
Fresh, then we are alike. they say I'm hard to like.
Don't respect alot of rappers, feel like I had a harder life.
Trell hit me up, saying Gates we need to talk a price
I believe in you, I can really have you flossin' right"

" hello?"

" yo Tonya we gotta big problem !!" They sorta of panicked into the phone which had me alert .
" well handle it!"
" I don't think I can"
" nigga what the fuck you mean!?"
"Jaquan got shot twice and we don't think he gonna make it"
I dropped my phone while tears started forming in my eyes .
I ran outside and sped to the hospital but on my way there somebody hit me in the back . I got out the car and knocked that ratchet ass black girl out . Hitting my fuckin car & I'm already mad ! I continued speeding to the hospital & finally ran into the lobby to see people from the rookie trap there .

"Yo what happened , where heard him and got up there to see him shot , his words before his eyes was 'even tho Tonya don't give a fuck i still love her ' . I couldn't cry in front these niggas so I ran to the back finding his room . I found it and he was getting surgery .
" I do love you jay & I choose you "! I cried before the escorted me to the waiting room .

"Oh Tonya one more thing"
"What!??"
"The shooter told him 'it's for the T's' ".

Sorry I haven't been updating , I still love y'all . School been in my ass !

I had to re post cause it ended up before my last chap .