Chapter 7

TONYA

Well today is Sunday , & tomorrow it's back to that ghetto ass school. But I'm going to the trap for a minute . I pulled off and the weekend - drunk in love came on & I started turning up in my seat boaaa !!

I'm not trynna fuck tomorrow baby I want you na na ,

Don't take my number , don't want your number

I'll call you back if that head right baby .

I won't love you , I can't love you . Unless that pussy got some super powers

I want you you ....

That's my shit . But I went in the trap straight to my office to see jay trynna pick my lock & shit .

That's a steel door and if you disfunction my shit imma break the fingers you used . Now back the fuck away from my door and go home . He began walking away .

Jay left and I was counting paper until Tay came into my office .
Wassup Tay?

He pointed a gun at me and I pointed an even bigger one . Wtf is going on ? Tay I don't want to shoot you !

AND YOU WONT SHOOT HIM ! a girl said and the bullet grazed my ear .

WTF??!!! Tay & treasure!!!! Remember treasure?

JAY

I turned around in the drive way of the trap because on my way out I seen Chante friend who was working with her . So I waited til they pulled up and I turned around .

I went in trap everybody was dead and I heard another bullet towards the office . I peeked and Tay was holding a gun to Tonya and treasure was . Good thing I called her uncles to get my office back because a black van just pulled up .

TAY

So yes you have it . me , treasure , and Trisha are siblings . & Tonya beat Trisha so bad that she needed stitches !! That shit don't fly with me at all . I mean I was always against Tonya thoo . she killed my family except for my sisters .

My parents were the Henderson's who her uncles killed horrible ! They didn't know about us because they out us in foster care . But treasure became 18 and legal to take custody of us .

When we found out who killed our family , I joined her gang and I been plotting ever since . I thought when she asked me to be right hand it was my final chance to strike !

TREASURE

So I'm pretty sure Tay has told you he is my younger brother and Trisha is our youngest sister . I'm the oldest . Tay is out for revenge to Tonya because of our parents . I'm just playing along because I can give two fucks about our parents . They put us in the system where I was raped and stole for my siblings .

But when after my parents died I checked out their home and that's where I met Chante . bottom line is , she was bisexual . We fucked and I fell in love . I'm not bisexual tho , I'm a lesbian .

I thought me and Chante could get somewhere even tho she fucked me over and played with my heart . We had our whole lives and Tonya killed her !! I'm here to seek revenge .

FEAR & SHADOW .

We just touchdown and on our way to the trap so make mends with that knuckle head nightmare and Tonya .

DID YALL SEE THAT COMING??