Chapter 13

*recap*
" aye Tonya I heard moaning in there and I gotta go do some . My daughter was in there bruh !"
"Hold up my friend lives two houses down , lemme go bring Patience there cause I hate bitches like that , I'm coming with you"

I smiled and nodded while she brought Pa. Man Tonya a true ride or die.Babygirl came back in some nikes,sweats,& a I whoop ass shirt. We walked into the house and still heard moaning. me and Tonya open the door quietly and couldn't believe what the fuck we was seeing.

"D"!! Tonya said
Both of them bitches knecks turnt our way.

& when I say both of them BITCHES I meant it. This D girl was riding her face .
" so you like pussy now"?

______________________

"DIRA"!! Tonya said in a more questioning tone .

"You know here Tonya?"I asked

"Yea, this was my bestfriend but I had to cut her off when I found out she was a lesbian trying to fuck with me!"

" damn , but back to you !! Why the fuck you in here fucking a bitch while my daughter here?"

" this is my fuckin house, take her all she ask about is you anyways. " my BabyMama said.

I was boutta pounce on this bitch until Tonya beat me to it. I just went to the window to peep at my daughter and turned around and that Dira girl was jumping in. I'm boutta slang her ass until Tonya turned my babymama around and her and Dira head butted each other then Tonya started to lay them paws on Dira.

" damn bae got them hands !!" I yelled while pulling out my phone to record.

"Worldstarrrrr"

Tonya finally finished and we got in the car .

"Lemme see the video" she laughed .

I handed her my phone .

"Bitch where is Kermit , sips tea "
I started laughing until I looked at Tonya and she had her mouth like one of them emojis ( 😳😮) I stopped laughing and re tracked and turned around to the backseat.

" Patience what is wrong with you?"

" nothing dwa , what's wrong with you?"

TONYA

I can't believe dre lil girl talk like this. I can't blame it anyone but the mama. The mama obviously was feening for love to bad that she had to get it from a bitch. I know she bisexual by the way she reacted when I answered dre phone. She still likes him so she gets her daughter to did stupid shit & talk reckless.
* Jesus take the wheel cause I don't play with nobody children *

" honey , I know exactly why and what your doing"

"Dwa can you twell meh who her is?" Patience asked dre.

dre looked frustrated with life so I told him pull over so I can drive. Patience fell asleep and I drove to my cousin Kendal house.

* at Kendal house*

I knocked and she answered the door .

"Hey boo" I greeted
"Yaaas bitchh , my favorite cousin in the ma'fuccin building , TURNNN UPP " she did a lil shake .

" bitch you a mess" I laughed

" you know it but what brings you by and who is this lil girl and sexy man over here" she asked .

Patience giggled and dre laughed .

" Patience and dre . Dre is my friend and that's his daughter I just had to beat BM for fuvkin Dira while BabyGirl was in the house. "

Kendal gasped " the dike?"

"Yass girl with your dramatic ass "

" shut up , but yeah y'all come in"

We went to sit on the couch and I asked about baby king. Kendal is married to a drug dealer named king so the baby is a junior.

" where my baby?" I asked
" his bad ass is watching tv , he boutta come down tho cause the show boutta go off but bitch lemme tell you how I had to cut a bitvh!!" She said

" bitch spill the tea!"

( by this time dre went talk to king who walked in & Patience went with him )

" okay so kaleb ( Kendal brother) lil girlfriend Maria cheated on him for the third time and that was it. I told his ass that she was a hoe from the get go . You following? " she asked

I nodded

" okay so I went by kaleb house to bring him some gumbo mama cook and heard moaning . I'm like kaleb at work so it gotta be this hoe. Bitch I went and grabbed a knife and walked up them steps like that woman off why did I get married. ( Angela when the neighbor told her she heard disturbing sound on Thursdays and it was her gardener !! Lol) so I opened the door and Maria was riding a nigga bitch I stomped the nigga told him gtf out and stabbed Maria . You know that saying :once a hoe , twice a hoe, thrice a hoe , slice that hoe? Yaaas bitchh but yeah that's what happened" Kendal finished

I died laughing and shook my head my cousin a fool. Baby king came downstairs yelling tee . I picked him up and showered him with kisses telling him I love him.

" can you be my mommy?" I heard a lil voice that was cracking. I turned around & slowly nodded whil she burst into tears saying sorry.

" it's okay patience " I kissed her forehead.

I tired making this longer y'all , really did but I think imma update every Sunday . Yerrpppo .