Chapter 16

I know y'all , I'm sorry , Im focused in my school work .I don't wanna give y'all a half a ass chapter .

TONYA

FOR THE T's? who the fuck is the T's? I really hope they ain't a new gang , cause this ain't what they want . I called Tay to see how the other trap going but he not picking up . Some shit is up & I'm peeping that dream I had . I know I'm not the best in God's name but that dream was a signal from him . Niggas den shot JAQUAN ! My baby Jaquan . I finally know that I'm in love with jay and always have been . I seen a shadow while holding my head down I'm the waiting room. I just remained thinking nothing of it. I been sitting in this fuckin waiting room far too long and I'm boutta pop a bitvh in hea !

"Niece"

I looked up to be met with the eyes of my uncle Shadow . I jumped up and hugged him and started crying .

" they shot him unc , he gon die"

"I'm right here T "

I looked up and it was Jaquan with bandages on him ! I jumped up and hugged him.

"OMG , jay !! I do love you & I choose you!" I pressed my lips to his & he sucked my bottom lip asking for entrance. & then he just fell.

"Aye , youngster . Don't be lip locking with my niece in front of me lil nigga ". My uncles said .

"My b y'all " jay said . I laughed then cleared my throat .

"We NEED TO FIND OUT WHO THE T's ARE!" I shouted

" you ain't never lied" jay said

I thought back to my dream and it all made sense! God may not like the job I choose but he watches over me well.
"Well I had a dream that Tay & Dre lil friend was plotting on me for the kill" I said

"Well everybody need to keep eyes in in dem mudafucahs " my uncles said hen left .
"Jay what are you doing? Nigga you got shot!"
" a nigga smelled food & woke up " his childish ass said .
I laughed and went back home . Jaquan had to stay at the hospital for observation for his quick recovery . I went home and everything looked alright to me. I always keep a switch blade close in case a bitch feel froggy thoo . I went to my room and to my surprise Tay was there .
"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you?!"

" no , what the fuck wrong with you? " A familiar girl voice said . I turned around to be met with the barrel of a .45 & the shooter was Treasure .
"Girl you flip burgers and McDonalds , Tay what the hell is this fuckery?" I spoke ruthless .
"Let's call Jaquan " Tay spoke
"Sup lady?" Jay answered
"No time for conversation bitch" Tay spoke
I laughed cause I knew jay was looking at the phone stupid because for one , it's a male voice on my phone & for two , the male voice just called him a bitch. treasure slapped me with a butt of a gun .
" bitch you gon be walking roun this mudafucah with three shoes ! Two on yo feet & one in yo ass " I said while punching her . This dumb bitvh fell to realize I wasn't tied up . She got up leaking from the forehead .
" bitch you lucky I ain't hit you in the temple!" I barked

"AYEEEEE !" Tay spoke making me realize Jay was still otp .
" jay it's Tay " Tay said
"Nigga just because you pussy don't mean you got 9 lives" Jay said with anger laced in his voice .

" whatever bitch you'll hear from us by noon tomorrow . It's for the T's " Tay said hanging up .

My dream turning into reality !

Don't hate me !! I'm Finna start updating a lot . I'm working on 2 more books but I'm not publishing them until they're completed . I love y'all .& shoutout to KingLina book Taken I stole that quote " just because your pussy don't mean you got 9 lives from her" she absolutely slayed that book .