section 1, my crush

Daehwi was just minding his own business, when he saw a girl run to the canteen as the bells had rang. The girl had short and black hair, that rang a bell to him.

He smiled to himself, it was his crush.

While running, she had dropped something, it was a book. Daehwi quickly went to pick it up and wanted to give it to her, but once he stood up, she was no where to be found.

Daehwi reached the canteen and sat down to eat lunch with a his friends. His table was probably the most loudest group in the whole canteen. Bunch of crack heads.

While eating, Daehwi's thoughts came across the book. He quickly told his friends, that he was leaving and went to somewhere, that had no people around at the time.

The title of the book was very simple. It was just "my diary". Daehwi flipped into the first page nd was very intrigued after reading the title, that she had put on it.

"Section 1, my crush"

Dear diary,
Today I was, once again being abused by my parents.
They were doing all kinds of bad things towards me, but suddenly a boy banged the door down and saved me!
His name is yoo seonho.
How do I know? He had a name tag.
I think I believe in love at first sight now.

"Wow" was all i could say after reading it. It felt like she was a complete different person. Daehwi was shocked by what he had read.

"Yah!" Daehwi heard a boy yell. It was none other than Lai Guanlin. The basketball player, that loves basketball so much he would sacrifice his loved ones.

Along the way, a girl came and screeched at him.

Author: Guess who's least favorite author is rewriting this although it ain't finished? Me!! I also have the ending in my hands, not in wattpad yet tho-

+ I'll start posting the chapters again one by one. Although I may forget on some days as I have to study because my school starts on August 12th ㅠㅠ

The plot is the same although the writing and content has changed a little to a lot :D