section 10, bAck

And saw lee Daehwi and his friends

"What happened to him!?"

"I swear if you guys hurt him!"

"Why is he unconscious!?"

"Did you guys call the ambulance yet?"

"i-i don't know." was the last thing yoojung said before fainting. It was too much pressure for her.

No one's pov

A few hours after reaching the hospital. Yoojung had woken up, it was a miracle, that nothing too serious had happened.

"You're awake! Next time be aware of your surroundings, alright?" Taehee worriedly rushed her words.

"What about jihoon? Is he okay?" Yoojung asked worried of him, since he risked his own life.

"don't worry, he's fine." Taehee mentioned.

Jihoon pov

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed, which was strange because I didn't remember anything. I saw daehwi and the rest celebrating.

"What happened?" I asked the boys, that were celebrating for I don't even know what reason.

"you got hit by my book." Hyeongseob said taking the book out of daehwi's hand.

"you got into an accident." Daehwi answered the question and hit hyeongseob to get the book back.

"How long have I been gone?" I asked them. They shift their eyes to one another until guanlin steps up.

"You were in coma for 8 years." Guanlin spat out nonsense. Sadly, jihoon believed him and had his eyes wide open.

"You were only gone for 2 days. They're playing with you!" Jinyoung told the truth and I sighed knowing, that i didn't miss much when I was gone.

"Do you guys know where yoojung and y/n are? They're my best friends" I asked them.

"They are in the room next to you." daehwi spoke quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"But that's a room for patients" I thought for a while before realizing.