section 8, mistake

He was pointing it at Daehwi.

"how come this happened?" She asked them. It was frustrating to know, that a person, especially famous in her school, had her diary.

"I have no clue." Yoojung did an 'I don't know' pose.

Daehwi pov

Today, my mission was to find the 'Yoo seonho'. My first instinct was to ask Guanlin. When I asked, he told me, that Seonho is usually in the basketball court, so I went there to find him.

"Hey! You're Yoo Seonho, right?" I asked the only guy at the basketball court.

"Yes, is there something wrong?" Seonho asked me with the utmost respect. He was pretty respectful.

"no reason, haha." I said and just ruffled his hair when we sat down. He seemed like a nice boy.

"hmph." Seonho pouted and tried acting cute to get an answer.

"you haven't been yourself lately. You usually tell us everything, it almost feels like you're a radio, that can't be turned off." Euiwoong, a boy from another class came by.

"Oh, he did seem a little frustrated when I came to meet him!" Daehwi pointed out.

"The truth is, my friend Jihoon has been acting a little distant, but I don't know if I did something wrong, because I, myself don't think I did anything wrong.

Few days ago

"Jihoon, over here!" seonho yelled his name, but he just looked at me coldly and left.

In the classroom

"Hey! Jihoon, are you gonna sit with me?" Seonho asked jihoon. But he just shook his head and left the classroom.

In the cafeteria

"Jihoon, Over here!" Seonho loudly yelled and waved at him, but he sat to another table, next to his other friends.

After school

"Jihoon what's wrong?" Seonho asked him

"It's nothing." He answered the seonho, that had been questioning him all day.

"is it because I ate your pie? I'm sorry about that, okay?" Seonho apologized, trying to make eye contact with him

"Nothing's wrong!" Jihoon yelled and left the.

It's getting really weird!" Seonho told me, I listened to it very well, until I realized why he was like that.

AFTER SCHOOL

Jihoon's pov

I have been really stressed lately. It's actually my mom, she said, that we will be moving away if I don't get a rich and beautiful girlfriend. I only came to this school to relieve some stress from too much fame, but I don't want to leave this school knowing, that I'm respected as a human-being and they actually let me be.

"Yah jihoon!" Someone said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I turned around to see my best friends. I smiled at the thought of them coming with me after school ending.

Although, yoojung wasn't looking anywhere while crossing.

"Yoojung, watch out!" I screamed my loudest, when I saw a car coming by.

Crash