section 6, regret

Agonizing over his past, a group of females entered his room like it was some kind of party everyone was invited to.

"what are you guys doing here!" youngmin surprisedly asked.

"Don't act like you didn't invite us to barge into daehwi's room because it's huge" Somi rolled her eyes and laughed with the 10 other girls.

"Guys, can you please join the produce club? Me and minkyu worked very hard to make that club! I had to persuade Minkyu because he's the council president!" Mina tried persuading everyone.

"We're all gonna join it, isn't it obvious? It's not like we'd join any other club." Donghyun shut Mina up.

"people who don't have idol material won't be able to join, duh." Mina rolled her back at donghyun.

"Sorry, I would love to, but I just joined a photography club." Woong apologised. He wasn't lying though, it is true, that he joined the club, although the reason is not to be known yet.

"So why are you guys here again?" Daehwi' asked with all his might to silence everyone's blabbering.

"We heard you found someone's diary!" Chungha exposed. Daehwi was glaring at youngmin, because he knew, that daehwi had it to begin with.

"I think I left my dog in the oven, I should really go. Byeeee!" He quickly made a lie, which was faker than anything.

"Read it! We want to know what it says! You know you want to as well!" Sohye Encouraged daehwi and everybody agreed to what Sohye had said.

"i-i can't!"

"oh come on just read from where you were."

"No, seriously"

"Do it or I take away your allowance."

Daehwi got shocked by his mother, his room's door was half open and her mom was eavesdropping on them. Daehwi had to start reading the diary of course. He didn't want his allowance to be taken away.

Section 6, regret

Dear diary,
Today it's been an awful day.
A month after Seonho joined our school, I had decided to confess under the cherry tree in front of our school.

When I actually did confess, your answer was dull and full of pain. I wonder why.
I just wanted to get your love, but I guess this is what I get. You ended our friendship and got your new friends.

"well I thought she would be boasting her skills or something. So boring!" Young sat on the cold and hard floor.

"This person ain't you, yoojung!" Doyeon licked up a fight, but once nayoung gave them a glare, they had stopped fighting.

"By the way, what is her name?" Jieqiong and yeonjung asked the same question at the same time.