section 12, Affectionate

"Jimin? What are you doing here? How'd you get here? How'd you know? Who told you? " Jihoon started Interrogating her.

"You're just so cute when I see you in a hospital bed, my dear cousin
" She said emphasizing the dear.

"W-what? Are you guys related?" Youngmin asked with curiosity and confusion.

"you didn't know? We're literally partners in crime, bro" Jimin

"so that was the reason of you and him in that picture." Donghyun said

"Do you have a problem with me and my sweetie?" Jimin questioned with puppy eyes. Obviously cringey in purpose.

While the others were fake puking daehwi, on the other hand got a text message from his mom.

"That's weird, mom would never contact me." Daehwi mumbled, Jimin peeked and got surprised herself as well.

"did your mom text you? That's really weird,doesn't she usually call if there's something important?" Jimin asked daehwi while peeking at his phone, daehwi nodded with pure confusion.

"ok, you guys know each other and that's for sure! What did your mom write anyway?" Jihoon confidentally said.

"Of course we know each other!" Jimin told him and daehwi nodded his head along.

"My mom didnt say anything important, just telling me to go to a family event." Daehwi sighed. The fifth time a family event was happening in the past 4 months.

"Wait how do you guys know each other though?" Jihoon asked them with pure curiousity

"because of...