section 3, them

Daehwi raised my head and saw his ex-best friend, shinhye.

"What? Such a boring reaction to a friend you haven't met in a while!" Shinhye said and rolled her eyes. She, herself was faker than the word fake.

"I hate you more than I hate my ex" Daehwi threw at her and rested his head on the table. Luckily Guanlin came at the perfect time and took a seat next to Daehwi before anyone else would take it.

"I hear, that you hate your ex-best friend more than me. That's not a nice thing to say to my friend, baby." Another annoying and fake girl came by.

FLASHBACK

"Baby, can we meet after school? We haven't been spending a lot of time together." Daehwi said with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm kind of busy with projects. You know school is a pain in the ass." She faked a smile.

During class, daehwi had gone to the bathroom. When reaching the unisex bathroom, he had seen something g he shouldn't have.

"I have ever a girlfriend! Don't touch me!" A boy shouted. Daehwi saw a scene where a boy was trying to reject his girlfriend.

He had to see his girlfriend kiss another guy with his own naked eyes. He saw how the guy was pleading help, so he gripped tight on chanmi's hand and brought into a corner.

"We're through. I didn't know you were a bitch." So daehwi said. He turned around to start walking to the classroom. The bathroom could wait.

"Oh no, I want you back! Is that how you thought I'd react? I can get a new man anyway." She yelled and got angry because she was exposed.

END OF FLASHBACK