section 15, childhood

"Hey! It's been like 2 years!" The boy said. She realized, that it was her childhood friend, Pwark jisung.

"J-jisung?" She asked the boy just to make sure it really was him.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked the frail girl in front of him.

"yoojung is in the hospital so i came to buy some stuff for her." She answered his question.

"Yoojung is in the hospital? Why? What happened? Did she get hurt? Who hurt her? Tell me!" Jisung turned it into a sudden interrogation.

"I think it's better if Yoojung tells you because I am busy and lazy" She said, clearly not ready with her shopping.

He agreed and helped her buy some stuff.

NO ONE'S POV

Both jisung and Taehee were done and went to the hospital to see how yoojung was doing.

Jisung got an odd feeling, it felt like something or more like someone was trying to do something bad, but little did they know.

Hana's pov

My plan was just about to work, but, that guy she's with is ruining everything. I was planning on getting her into a car accident and act innocent about it.

I was gonna make Daehwi mine! Daehwi is totally interested in her.

Jisung's pov

"I always lose to mark." I said feeling sad because i lost all the games I played against mark.

"dude just keep gaming with chenle and all your worries will be going to chenle." Y/n joked and I laughed with her. I've been playing on Jeno's PC with haechan a lot though.

I didn't know but i was smiling a lot today, it was probably because of y/n. She really makes me happy! I can't wait to tell her about what's been happening around me!

We were just walking to the hospital when someone ran by us. She seemed like a stalker. I felt the need to be extremely cautious.

"Hana?" Taehee quietly mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear her.