section 17, reunion

Jisung and Taehee finally reached the hospital and found yoojung's room. Jisung was nervous and excited at the same time, because he hasn't seen her for a long time and was looking forward to the glow-up.

"How's my baby?" Taehee ran to yoojung and squished her cheeks like she was a baby. Yoojung seemed totally irritated and didn't notice jisung until he started giggling.

"Holy shit! That's not Jisung, right?" Yoojung cursed and then questioned afterwards. Taehee seemed to get out a little laugh out of her.

"It's been a long time yoojung!" Jisung went and hugged yoojung while Taehee was there fangirling her beautiful ship.

"By the way yoojung, where is everybody?" Taehee seemed confused by how there was no one with yoojung.

"It was getting boring, so they left me alone!" Yoojung put her acting skills on and started acting as if she's crying.

"But I'm here" Jisung hugged her and cheered her up. Yoojung smiled at the kind gesture.

"It's been way too long jisung" Yoojung smiled. Jisung replied to Yoojung with a smile.

"You guys are forgetting me" Taehee rolled her eyes and started fake puking. Taehee walked away from the room, so, that the lovey cover couple could be alone.

Jihoon's POV

I was going to visit Yoojung, but when I came to her room, she was hugging someone and what's worse is, that he was a guy.

Out of jealousy, I banged the door open and the only thing I got back was embarrassment.

"Oh, you already woke up? Are you hurt?" Yoojung asked me, well knowing, that I got hurt trying to save her. Yoojung had a worried face on her.

"I'm fine, but who is this guy?" I gathered my courage to ask her myself. Who was this guy? It was such a strange, yet important question.

"Oh, Sanha? He my former classmate! you know I've been telling you about his love problems." Yoojung told him, eyes sparkling as she told him about sanha.

"How could you have been talking about my crush to another person!" Sanha pouted and crossed his arms.

I looked at them, smiling. I don't think I have to transfer anymore.