section 7, her

"Her name? It's Taehee, but I'm not sure about her last name." Daehwi answered her question.

"then you have to check. She's your crush and you don't even know her last name? shame on you. I know every single thing about my crush." Somi boasted her skills to them.

"Can you not start a fight, I'm tired." Said daehwi. He yawned and rubbed his eye to show, that he was actually tired.

"then go to sleep." Doyeon rolled her eyes, not planning to leave the little boy alone.

"Then let me sleep in peace." daehwi argued back. It was not going on a good road.

Sejeong, as kind as she could be told the members to just let him be and led them out of his room.

On the process of the 11 girls leaving, youngmin snuck back I'm to see the boy. He had to apologize, so, that he could be a good example for him.

"are you still mad at me?" youngmin questioned the guy. He looked at daehwi with obvious fear in his eyes. They were basically shaking and wavering.

"no, i was never mad at you." daehwi laughed. Woong and woojin started teasing youngmin's wavering eyes. Perfect teamwork.

"you piece of-" youngmin shouted until he realized what he was saying, he then had silenced a little bit long.

"piece of what?" donghyun raised his eyebrow, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Piece of rice... haha" Youngmin faked  a laugh and an awkward silence ocurred. To break the silence, donghyun hit his head.

"mhm, totally." Daehwi rolled his eyes and pouted. To be completely honest, it was cringy.

"you're so cute!"

"no, I'm not!"

"Well now you are!"

"Shut up alpaca hyung." Daehwi glared at youngmin.

"don't disrespect your hyung!" Donghyun said

"fine." daehwi said

"guys guess what!!!" Woojin yelled from under the bed

"WHAT THE HELL WOOJIN!" everyone shouted at Woojin, who had just gave them a big shock.

"Could you not scare us? I swear I'll get a heart attack." Youngmin told Woojin. Although it didn't seem to work.

"I never scared you! " Woojin innocently raised his hands up.

"let's not ruin his innocence" Donghyun sighed and let him be.

~the next day~

Taehee 's pov

I still haven't found my diary, that I lost! I'm going crazy! What if someone found it and read it? What if it was Seonho? He would totally cut our friendship since he already hates me...

"Taehee, good news!" Yoojung came towards me like someone had just come back from the dead and they were in love or something.

"Did you find my diary or something?" I asked her. Yoojung had then nodded and I was the happiest person ever.

"Jihoon told me, that he found it!" Yoojung informed me.

"but where is Jihoon? and how did you find it?" you asked

"long story short." yoojung answered and grabbed my hand. when we arrived to the destination, jihoon was already there.

"where were you guys!?" Jihoon asked them, obviously frustrated.

"Can't you be patient? Where's my diary anyway?" I asked him, calmly.

"How do I say this? Um, to get this through." he pointed at...