section 13, because

"It was literally because of daehwi." Jimin rolled her eyes when she was reminiscing the past.

"He threw Young Min's coffee on me, I was very pleased." Jimin continued and rolled her eyes.

"It was donghyuns fault he kept saying, that my phone case was uglier than a duck. I got angry." Daehwi rolled his eyes and told what happened from his point of view.

"Excuse me!? It was Jisung" Donghyun spoke only the truth. No one trusted him though.

"You're excused. Jisung would never say that!" Daehwi fought him back.

"Y'all are all wrong. It was-"

"it was me!" Seungyoun came in and interrupted woojin

Everyone shooted Seungyoun the "who are you and what are you doing here" face.

"Is there something on my face?oh, it's my handsomeness, that Jimin can't resist." Seungyoun, with all the confidence, that he needs said and smirked.

"what are you doing here? We don't know you" Donghyun asked the man Jimin lOvEs. (ASC)

"I just came to visit jimin since I heard she was here." Seungyoun answered his question.

"what is going on between you two?" Jihoon asked, suspiciously eyeing Seungyoun.

"Oh, that is..

-------------___________--------------

Author: hiii! Please comment and vote!!!! And also I just wanted to share the opinion on should I do something for stray kids

Since they are new even tho they didn't debut yet and I hope all of them debut together

So yeah you should totally Stan them if you don't. So should I do like a story or chatroom or stuff like that to them?

But I'm sure I would still be updating other stories like this one or my bestfriend or dangerous powers but I got a feeling that I should do something for stray kids because they are new!!