fifteen

Dinah walked into the house and Kehlani turned to look at her. The older girl walked over to her and handed her a pair of gloves.

"It didn't take you long," she said.

"I was at a friend's house," the blonde said.

"Didn't realize Normani Powers was your friend," Kehlani lifted an eyebrow.

"Who's the victim?" Dinah asked, ignoring her partners statement.

"Jane Doe," Jade said as she and Jesy walked up to her.

"Where's the body?" the Polynesian asked, putting the gloves on.

"Kitchen." Jesy said.

Dinah headed towards the kitchen.

"Dinah Jane," Jade said.

She turned around and lifted an eyebrow.

"Ponytail," the English girl winked.

The Tongan shook her head before putting her hair up and walking into the kitchen. There was indeed a person on the ground. She looked as if she was beaten. Dinah squared down and lifted up her shirt.

"Girls," she said.

The three women walked into the kitchen.

"Stab wounds. Have you gone through the drawers?"

"No," Jesy said.

"Then, what the hell are you here for? I know you didn't call me here so I could do all of the work," Dinah stood and walked over to a drawer, opening it.

When she found nothing, she shut it. She looked at the other girls and lifted an eyebrow.

"You're still standing there, why?"

The three girls began searching the kitchen too.

"Who called to report the murder?" the Samoan asked as she opened another drawer, but found nothing.

"She says she's Solána Rowe," Kehlani responded.

"Why was she here?"

"She said she came to visit her cousin."

"Did she say her supposed cousins name? Also, was she planning on visiting someone else?"

"No, she didn't and I don't know."

"I found something," Jade said.

The three girls walked over to her.

"Move," Dinah said and picked up the the bloody knife surrounded by other silverware.

She turned around to look at the body on the ground. "From what I can see and from what I have in my hand, this woman was beaten and stabbed to death. We need to figure out of this has any prints on it. Jade and Jesy take this to the lab. Kehlani, call an ambulance. Although, I don't understand why that wasn't done already. This Solána girl is a witness, possibly a suspect, right now. Was she here when you arrived?"

"Yes," Jesy nodded.

"Where did you send her?"

"We sent her to the police station," Jade said.

"Kehlani, while you're calling that ambulance, go find her. I'll meet you there. I have to handle something."

The three girls nodded and walked out. Dinah looked at the dead girl on the ground. That poor girl. And if it was Normani's cousin, they were both going to be crushed.

The blonde turned on her heel and walked out of the house. She walked across the street and into Normani's house. 

"Normani!" she yelled as she walked through the door.

Normani, Ally, Camila, and Lauren walked down the stairs.

"Yeah?" the brunette smiled.

It was fake. Dinah could see hurt in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah," Normani nodded. "Why are you wearing gloves?"

"No, something's wrong. What's wrong?"

The younger girl ran a hand through her hair and let out a shaky sigh. "My cousin just texted me."

"Alessia?"

"No."

"What's her name, then?" Dinah asked.

"Solána." Lauren answered for her friend.

"What'd she say?" the Samoan asked.

"She found Alessia dead in her kitchen," Camila said.

"Fuck," Dinah mumbled.

"Why are you wearing gloves?" Normani repeated her question from earlier.

The taller girl shrugged and smiled. "I've got a new case."

The four girls looked at her.

"What?" Ally asked.

"I need you to come with me to the police department, Mani," Dinah held out her hand.

"Why?" the younger girl asked.

"We're gonna go see your cousin."

TO BE CONTINUED...

-

A/N: welp...

Feel free to attack me.😚🤗