twenty four

Camila and Dinah were downstairs talking about something...important. Well, they were until Normani ran down the stairs with a phone in her hand.

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio." She said.

"Okay, you said my full name. What did I do?" Dinah turned away from an annoyed Camila and looked at her girlfriend.

"Who the fuck is Zendaya?" The younger girl asked holding up Dinah's phone.

The blonde stood and snatched her phone away from Normani. "Why the hell were you going through my phone?"

"Who is Zendaya?" The brunette asked.

"I've told you about Zendaya already. Now, why the fuck were you going through my phone? I didn't give you permission to–"

"I don't need your god damn permission to do anything. Why the fuck is this bitch calling you baby?"

"I don't know if you realize it, but this is my fucking phone, Normani. You don't have the right to go on my phone without my permission!" Dinah yelled. "I don't know why the fuck she's calling me baby! We haven't talked since grade school–"

"Oh, really–"

"Stop cutting me off!" Dinah lifted up her hand to (angrily😤) run it through her hair, and Normani's eyes widened as she covered her face with her hands.

~it's been a while since we've had an unwanted flashback~

Normani was sitting on her bed, while Keith was in the shower when his phone began ringing. She looked over at it, putting the book she was reading down. Keith allowed her to answer his phone when he was busy, and technically..he was busy. She picked up the phone and placed it to her ear.

Before she even got the chance to say hello, a female's voice cut her off. "Hey, Keith."

Normani lifted an eyebrow. Who the fuck was this?

"Um–"

"It's Ari. Can you come over? I need your...help."

The brunette took a deep breath. "Honey, I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't care. This is Keith's wife, and I'm–"

"He has a wife?"

"I'm going to say this once politely, and I'm not going to say it again. Don't call my husband ever again if you want to keep living this beautiful little life of yours. If I see your number show up on his screen again, there will be some issues between you and I, as well as him–"

"Wait..he has a wife?"

"Understand?"

"Of course. I'm so–"

The phone was taken out of the girl's hand and the phone was hung up. "What the hell were you doing?"

Normani looked at her husband. "Who the hell is Ari?" She asked.

"Why were you on my phone?"

"Who is Ari?"

"I didn't tell you you could touch my phone." Keith's voice raised at her. Which never happened.

"I'm going to ask you again," the younger girl said. "Who the fuck is Ari?"

"Nobody–"

"You're a god damn lie and a half–"

"Don't touch my phone again."

"Negro, I will touch your phone whenever I fucking want to touch your phone. You are not my mother. Who the fuck is Ari?"

"I don't know no god damn Ari!"

"Why are you lying to me?! Do you really think I'm that dumb?!"

"You're accusing me of cheating–"

"That bitch said she need your 'help!' Do you really expect me to not think you're cheating on me?! What the fuck did I even–"

"I don't even know who you're talking about!"

"You know what you are? You are one selfish ass nigga who doesn't appreciate what he already has. You're a fucking liar–"

SMACK!

Wait..lemme put that shit in bold.

SMACK!

Normani moved her hair out of her face and touched her stinging cheek. She looked up at Keith who had anger written all over his face. It immediately softened when he saw his wife beginning to tear up. The brunette covered her mouth and shut her eyes as she began sobbing.

"I'm sorry," Keith shook his head as he bent down in front of Normani. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

He reached out to grab her hand, but she pulled it away.

"Y-you hit me." The younger girl sobbed.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to. You know I didn't mean to," the older man shook his hand and grabbed her cheeks. "I love you."

Normani looked down at her legs as she continued to cry.

"I'm so so sorry," Keith said, kissing her forehead repeatedly. "I love you so much. I won't do it again."

That was the first and last time Keith ever hit Normani.

~it's over. sigh~

Dinah's eyes softened when she saw the younger girl block her face from her. "I'm not going to hit you, Normani." She shook her head, carefully grabbing her girlfriend's wrists, pulling her hands away from her face.

The brunette slowly looked at the Polynesian with wide, puppy dog eyes. Dinah shook her head.

"I would never hit you, baby girl." She said softly.

"I know." Normani whispered.

"I'm glad you do." The Tongan pulled the shorter girl in for a hug.

Dinah looked back at Camila who shook her head. They were both clueless as to why she flinched. They didn't know if it was because of what happened with Arin or–wait...

Did Keith abuse Normani?

-

A/N: go back up there and comment your thoughts on every line you wanted to comment on😤😤

I know y'all do that, cause I do it too djskdj

Go do it and make me happy fjsidj