Red Arrow (Roy) x Reader

Warnings: Innuendo and cussing

Let's start it off...
__________

"Shit!" Roy shouted. He had just gotten shot in the arm with, guess what, an arrow.

"If that's not poetic justice, I don't know what is," I said.

"Y/n, now is not the time," Roy replied.

"So, later then?" I asked.

"Guys, stop flirting and focus on the mission," Wally said.

"It's not like you and Artemis don't," Roy grumbled.

We both took out six of the robots. Apparently, Clarion (the stupid son of a bitch) decided to reprogram the training bots to turn on us when we turned them on.

I was fighting Batman, while Roy was handling Green Arrow. Funny, right?

Anyway, that happened.

"Robin, look out for the balls!" I yelled, immediately covering up my mouth after that. "Oops."

Wally, Roy, and Artemis snickered.

"Wow, Robin, didn't know you were like that," Wally said, laughing his ass off.

Robin groaned, and dodged the training balls coming for him (see what I did there...).

After all of the robots finally stopped, we all headed back to Mt. Justice.

"So, now can I bug you?" I asked Roy.

"How?" he replied.

"Uh, let's watch a movie!" Robin suggested, knowing what I was going to say.

"Let's watch Pirates of the Caribbean," Wally said, quickly inserting the disk.

Wally and Artemis sat in the chair. Robin sat on the floor, and Miss Martian and Superboy sat on one of the couches. Kaldur and Roy sat on the other couch.

So, I could sit on the couch and watch flirting, or deal with flirting. I choose the latter.

"Hey," Roy said, poking my side

"What?" I asked. Sparrow was just stealing a boat. I don't want to miss this.

"Nothing," Roy replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup. I'm cold. Wanna warm me up?"

"You need new material."

"After tonight, yes I will."

"Shut up."

"Only you can."

"Fine," I say, pressing my lips against his.

He squirmed, and then kissed back. Throughout the movie, we continued to subtly make out when no one was looking.

Best. Movie. Night. Ever.

Robin's POV:

Roy and Y/n thought they were being sneaky, but I could see them out of the corner of my eye.

One, ew.

Two, MY SHIP HAS SAILED!

__________

Thanks for reading! I hope it wasn't too horrific. Comment, vote, and share please.