Chapter 4 - End Of Training

(Paige's POV)

It is almost time for Lauren and my pupils to move on with their powers. Almost time for me to retire to the stars, and for Lauren to retire to the clouds. It is extremely frightening to think that we have trained these two children for 10 years, and now. Well, Levy has seemed to become a six year old again. But on the other hand, Lucy acts as if she has grown to be a young lady, which indeed she has.

I feel as if my powers will reside in a wonderful place with her. Though, I wish my immortality wouldn't give away in two days. I wish I could spend time with my "child", as I call Lucy. I am definite that it is the same way with Lauren and Levy.

They don't know that Lauren and I are leaving them soon, and we expect our leave to be as quickly and quiet as those of the dragons.

(Lauren's POV)

Levy has grown up so much. Well, not really. She acts like me, or like a six year old! Yay! I have a worthy pupil of my powers, and I can't wait to see how much she has grown, after we leave, since now!

Though, I wish that I had more time to spend with Levy in a fun way... Well, I'll just see her the next time I see her, and say, "Sorry! I was forced to leave, like the dragons! I'm glad to see you, though!"

Ooh! Maybe by then, I'll be a "grandma"! 

I do consider Levy as my daughter.

(Lucy's POV)

It has almost been exactly 10 years since our hearts were shattered, we quit Fairy Tail, and we met Lauren and Luna at the pond. 

Oh, and if you're wondering, we got our Fairy Tail marks off the day we were betrayed, because we snuck into the guild hall while Mira was cleaning, and went up to Makarov's office, and got our marks off!

Two more days. But I sense something will happen that day. I then felt like Lauren and Paige are going to leave us. 

I walked up to Paige, and asked her, "Are you and Lauren leaving us in two days?"

"Clever child. We will be leaving, and now that you have figured it out, Lauren must tell Levy, and we will be on our way."

"But, where are you going?"

"I've served Artemis for millions of years, and she told me that once I found a pupil, and taught them all my magic and moves, she would allow me to drift off, and become one with the stars. And before you ask, I don't have a key."

"I'll miss you!"

"I will miss more, Lucy."

"I love you, MOM!"

"... I love you too, daughter. Now, goodbye. Maybe, we will meet each other in the night sky."

"Goodbye."

(Levy's POV)

I feel as if something will happen in two days, and I go to ask Lauren about it.

When I see her, it's as if my mouth is on autopilot. "I'll miss you, mom! I hope you dance along the sky everyday for me!"

" I see you figured it out. Hope to see you again. Bye, daughter!"

"Bye Mom!"

Dear Readers,

In this chapter, I tried to say each characters feelings. I'm sorry if it failed.

Don't worry. In a chapter close to this, there will be another clothes swap to match Levy and Lucy's new personalities!

Live, Love, Lucky,

LuceFT