Chapter 15 - Flare's Childhood

(Flare's POV)

"And third for this round, from Raven Tail! Welcome FLARE CORONA!" The crowd whispered about how my guild shouldn't be apart of the GMG.

Then, Mato handed me the microphone. "Whenever you're ready, Ms. Corona."

I took a deep breath in and started to talk. "My name is Flare Hesutia (Hestia) Corona. My date of birth is September Eigth (Again. Same A/N!), age of 24 years old. My father is First Name - Netsu (Heat) | Middle Name - Havoc | Last Name - Corona | Magic - Temperature Change. My mother is First Name - Angel | Middle Name - Ai (Love) | Maiden Name -  Dappa (Dapper) | Last Name - Corona | Magic - Charms Magic. And here is my story."

"The day I was born, September Eigth, was the day that my father had changed. He was hoping for a son to take his place as most powerful man in the town. But, since he got a daughter, he planned on using me to earn more money. When I turned 6, my mother was murdered by my father, so he could start using me. He sold me to men for them to use me however they liked. I was abused, tortured, and... raped. That was until I turned 9. On my birthday, a man bought me, but he was a kind and considerate man. He used his money to help me and let me recover. He was also a fire mage. His name was Wenden Geist. He taught me how to use magic on the days that he bought me. Then, once I got strong enough, I harmed my father. I harmed him just enough, so that way he would confess to what he did to the police. But, on the way to the local jail, he died of blood loss. I was blamed for a crime that I, somewhat, committed. So, I ran to the next town that didn't know of me. That happened to be the third town I visited. It was called The Sun Village. I got their mark, and, after I turned ten, ran again. I ran because I realized they were on to me. So, I ran two more villages over. That was when I found Raven Tail on my eleventh birthday. I was welcomed into the guild by Ivan himself."

Everyone clapped politely. I saw a man crying. I looked closer, and recognized him. He was Wenden Geist. My teacher.

Next Up: Hibiki Lates! Hope you're enjoying this (awful) story!

LuceFT💙