Chapter 20 - Jura's Childhood

(Jura's POV)

"And eighth for this round, from Lamia Scale! Please welcome the fourth Wizard Saint! JURA NEEKIS!" The crowd went wild as they heard my name. I heard a couple of shouts of thank you.

Mato handed me the microphone, bowing in front of me.

I took a deep breath in and started to talk. "My name is Jura Neekis. My date of birth is February 3rd (Why haven't I stopped), and I am 29 years old. My father is First Name - Drel | Middle Name - Soul | Last Name - Neekis | Magic - Soul Reaper. My mother is First Name - Stellza | Middle Name - Chlorine | Maiden Name - Poltzenias | Last Name - Neekis | Magic - Arsenic Ammunition. And here is my tale."

"After I was born, my mother turned evil. She started to work for Tartaros, poisoning people every place she was. That was until my father decided it was time to avenge all the people killed. So, using his magic, he killed her. But, his magic always had a price. This time, he had to pass on with her. So, in order to get my mind off their deaths at a young age, I trained. I had the magic my great grandmother had. Rock magic. So, I trained and trained. I joined Lamia Scale, and ended up becoming a Wizard Saint at the age of seventeen."

I heard thunderous applause.

Haha! This one was sooooo short. Only Erela left to go before Lucy goes. Are you ready?

LuceFT💗