Chapter 17 - Laxus's Childhood

(Laxus's POV)

"And fifth for this round, from Fairy Tail Team Two! Welcome LAXUS DREYAR!" Most of the crowd booed, but some people, who had me do some jobs for them, cheered.

Then, Mato handed me the microphone. "Whenever you're ready, Mr. Dreyar."

I took a deep breath in and started to talk. "My name is Laxus Osore (Fear) Dreyar. My date of birth is April Fifth (... Wow ...), and I am 26 years old. My father is First Name - Ivan | Middle Name - Tamesu (Try) | Last Name - Dreyar | Magic - Illusion. I do not know who my mother is, because... Well. You'll see."

"The day after I was born, my father murdered my mother, and left me to die. But, before he left, he put a Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima inside my small body. I was saved by my grandfather, Makarov Dreyar. I looked up to the people in his guild, Fairy Tail, and hoped to join it some day. When I was six, I joined the guild, meeting many new people around my age and older. But, when I was ten, I found a young bluenette trying to fight against a couple people from the dark guild around the corner from Fairy Tail, named Weapon Skull. After I defeated the mages, I told the girl my name and that she should join Fairy Tail. I walked through the market place slowly, taking my time, before I got back to the chaotic guild hall. I saw the girl again, lost. I pulled her a long to the Fairy Tail guild hall. I then went back to the market place and walked around. I found my father, Ivan, walking around as well, and quickly turned around and ran. I used my lighting powers to travel quickly back to the guild. I got myself a strong team of fairies to be friends with, and grew up with them."

The crowd "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww"ed at the ending, but clapped for me anyways.

Eve, Zenia, Jura, Erela, and Lucy are the only ones left. But, I need help on parents' names, so... HELP ME!