Chapter 6 - Joining Sabertooth

(Lucy's POV)

After buying all of our clothes and make up, we hurried and bought a moderately sized apartment that was only 6,500 jewels a month! It's bigger and cheaper than my old apartment. We quickly changed and put each other's makeup on.

 Heading to the Sabertooth Guild Hall, we saw many stores. Once we almost passed a magic story, but I stopped Levy, and we went inside. They had many staffs and enchanted items, but both of us wanted a long distance and short distance weapon for ourselves.

Levy got a staff with a yellow finish, and a dagger.

I got a bow with one arrow, and it's enchanted so the arrow comes back to me after it hits my target. I also got twin katanas.

(Pictures At End)

Finally, we got to the guild hall for Sabertooth. Levy and I counted off from 1 to 3 in our heads, and pushed open the doors. All the members were instantly silent.

I spoke up for the two of us. "Hello, Sabertooth. We have come to join your guild for two reasons. 1- We would like represent the strongest guild in Fiore. And 2- We must get our revenge on those despicable fairies."

"Who are you, " I heard one of the guild members ask suspiciously.

Levy answered his question. "Why. You know us. Remember those two weaklings Levy McGarden and Lucy Heartfilia from the Grand Magic Games, and they were on Fairy Tail's side?"

"Yeah. Why does that have to do with anything?"

"We are them. Let me introduce myself. My name was Levy McGarden, but I now go by Levy Apollo, after my patron." Levy stepped out of the shadows, and into the light.

It was my turn now. "My name was Lucy Heartfilia, but I go by Lucy Artemis, after my patron." I had my sweatshirt tied around my waist, so they could see my tattoo.

(Sting's POV)

The Levy McGar- I mean Apollo looks really hot. I feel as if I need to protect her with all I can.

She must be my mate.

(Rouge's POV)

Lucy, what was it? Artemis? Well, Lucy looks so hot, and she is perfect for me. I feel the need to protect her from any threat that may come her way.

She must be my mate.

(Lucy and Levy's POV)

I need to protect that light/dark guy over there. He is so hot.

Rouge/Sting must be my mate. Uh oh!

Levy's Weapons:

Lucy's Weapons:

Lucy's Weapons:

Dear Readers,

Both Lucy and Levy have a  "Reequip" band around their wrist, so that is where they keep their weapons and tools that they buy!

Moon and Sun,

LuceFT