Chapter 18 - Eve's Childhood

(Eve's POV)

"And sixth for this round, from Blue Pegasus! Welcome EVE TEARM!" The crowd screamed as I walked out into the arena. I saluted to the audience, and most of the girls squealed or even fainted.

Then, Mato handed me the microphone. "Whenever you're ready, Eve."

I took a deep breath in and started to talk. "My name is Eve Snow Tearm. My date of birth is January Eleventh (Really? Do I still have to explain?), and I am 22 years old. My father is First Name - Luke | Middle Name - Somnus (Roman God Of Sleep/Roman Counterpart Of Hypnos) | Last Name - Tearm | Magic - Hypnotize. My mother is First Name - Lillith | Middle Name - Believe | Maiden Name - Krane | Last Name - Tearm | Magic - Light Pulse. And here is my story."

"After I was born, my father was away at his work most of the time. When I was about seven, my mother learned that he had been sleeping with his secretary instead of doing what he said he was. So, my mother confronted him when he came home from work one day. Though, it was obvious he had just been drinking. He got angry with her, and made her kill herself with his magic, so that way it looked like suicide. After that day, I ran as fast as I could to the guild where my mom was before she met my father. Blue Pegasus. I had to stop at some towns on the way to earn money for the train, but I eventually got there. I quickly joined and I learned more techniques for my snow magic."

Everyone looked surprised, and I saw Master Bob crying when I mentioned how my mother was in Blue Pegasus.

Only Zenia, Jura, and Erela left before Lucy. I hope you guys are enjoying these made up childhoods!