Chapter 21 - Erela's Childhood

Haha! This is the last one before Lucy goes. MWAHAHAHA! IT'S MY OC!

(Erela's POV)

"And ninth for this round, from Mermaid Heel! Welcome ERELA KUMO!" The crowd went wild as they heard my name. I heard a couple of boys asking me out. I mentally laughed.

Mato just handed me the microphone. He nodded, and then left.

I took a deep breath in and started to talk. "My name is Erela Miva Kumo (Cloud). My date of birth is October 23rd (That's the day I joined Wattpad!), and I am 19 years old. My father is First Name - Tenshi (Angel) | Middle Name - Hevin | Last Name - Kumo | Magic - Angelic Summoning. My mother is First Name - Akuma (Demon) | Middle Name - Deliora | Maiden Name - Reavenjola | Last Name - Kumo | Magic - Devilish Summoning. And here is my tale."

"When I grew to be five, my mother and father would fight a lot. Most of the time, they used their magic. They were of equal power because they had the weighing difference magic, or the opposite of the same magic. That was until my mother made a deal. She made a deal with Kronos, a lead evil figure in Greek Mythology, trapped in the pit of Tartarus. If she let him go, he would give her his powers. But of course, when she released him, she was power driven crazy. She killed my father, innocent people, and then herself. I ran from the house that my father and mother died in. I ran until I found Mermaid Heel. They took me in, and I was the youngest mage there, being only seven. I had learned cloud magic by one of the angel spirits my dad passed on to me. But, I had to sell them to different magic stores so I could earn enough money to survive in the world."

I heard clapping, and then I saw someone toss me six coins. I realized what they were as I picked them up and studied them. They were my dad's angels. I covered my mouth as tears streamed down my face.

Lucy's next!