Chapter 13 - Levy's Childhood

I hope you guys don't mind me doing everybody's childhood! But, you can just skip to Lucy's once it's out. You don't have to read everyone's. 

The order is in this chapter.

(Levy's POV)

"And first for this round, from Sabertooth! Welcome LEVY MCGARDEN!" The crowd went wild. Luckily, I'm going first, because Lucy's childhood is much worse than mine.

Mato handed me the microphone. "Whenever you're ready, Levy."

I took a deep breath in and started to talk. "My name is Levy Shuru (Kind) McGarden. My date of birth is December Twelfth (IDK How To Do Earthland's Years and I made up her birth date), age of 23 years old. My father is First Name - Yoru (Night) | Middle Name - Lo | Last Name - McGarden | Magic - Water Make (Like Juvia). My mother is First Name - Taiyō (Sun) | Middle Name - Suisei (Comet) | Maiden Name - Star | Last Name - McGarden | Magic - Script (Like Levy). And here is my story."

"When I was born in Hi (Day... not the greeting) Town at 12:12 AM on December Twelfth, I was loved. But, when I turned six, my mother had died of an unknown illness. She died at 12:12 AM on December Twelfth. My father, saying I was the reason for her death, because she died at the time of my birth, took me to a far away town. This town is called Magnolia, home of the guild Fairy Tail. He brought me to an inn when it was night time, and when I woke up, he was gone. I was not able to pay for a train home, a night at an inn, or food and water. A month after I turned seven, I was found by a teenage boy, fighting 'Gangsters' with my magic. It was a one sided fight, and I was on the losing team. So, the teenager stepped in and sent lightning down upon all of them. He then turned to me and said, 'Hey. My name is Laxus Dreyar. You should join Fairy Tail.' And, without another word, he turned to the opening of the ally, and walked away from me. I hurried into the streets, and started asking where the guild Fairy Tail was. I was pointed in the right direction, but I kept on getting lost. That's when I saw Laxus walk up to me and pull me, by the hand, and brought me to Fairy Tail. As he pushed me into the guild, an old, short, and powerful looking man came up to me. He welcomed me and introduced himself as Makarov Dreyar. After that, I grew up in Fairy Tail, earning new friends and forgetting about my mother and father's dissapearance from my life."

I was crying by the end, and I could see that most of the crowd was too. I looked at the judges, and saw that Jenny Realight was bawling her eyes out.

That's when I realized. They weren't going in the places and guild member order. They went like this:

Myself, Kagura, Lyon, Natsu, Flare, Hibiki, Laxus, Wendy, Eve, Zenia, Erza, Jura, Erela, and then, Lucy. Oh no...

This is gonna be really long. I'm gonna do everyone's except KAGURA, NATSU, WENDY, and ERZA because they're childhoods are going to be the same as in the show and the manga. Also, the Quatro Cerebus people, because... Meh.

LuceFT