Chapter 9 - GMG!

Hey guys. This chapter takes place after they finish the labyrinth, and it's now that the guilds who won are called out.

(Lucy's POV)

"In eighth place: Fairy Tail Team One! Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Juvia Locksar, and Lisanna Strauss are the fairies who make up this team!" As the announcer said their names through the microphone, the whole crowd was booing except the rest of the Fairy Tail guild.

"In seventh place: Mermaid Heel! Kagura Mikazuchi, Beth Vanderwood, Risley Law, Araña Webb, and Erela Kumo are the beauties who make up this all-woman team!" (A/N- Erela Kumo is an OC, made by me, and is explained in a A/N at the next "chapter".) All the men and boys had hearts in their eyes, and started to cheer to the girls that they have a crush on.

"In sixth place: Quatro Cerebus! Bacchus Groh, Warcry, Rocker, Nobarly, and Glayze Okashi are the puppies who make up this all-men team!" (A/N- Same with Glayze Okashi as Erela.) The team and their guild howled.

"In fifth place: Raven Tail! Flare Corona, Obra, Kurohebi, Nullpudding, and Zenia Kegawa are the ravens who make up this dark team!" (A/N- Zenia also.) The ravens didn't get any cheers, just boos.

"In fourth place: Blue Pegasus! Hibiki Lates, Ren Akatsuki, Eve Tearm, Jenny Realight, and Ichiya Kotobuki are the most handsome and beautiful members who make up this team." All the girls either screamed or fainted, or did both.

"In third place: Lamia Scale! Lyon Vastia, Sherria Blendy, Toby Horhorta, Yuka Suzuki, and Jura Neekis are the mermaids who make up this happy team!" I hear Lyon scream, like a girl, "Juvia-sama!"

"In second place: Fairy Tail Team Two! Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, Mira Jane Strauss, Elfman Strauss, and Wendy Marvel are the fairies who make up this second, more powerful, team!" I heard screaming and cheering from most of the crowd, but I also heard boos.

We're about to be called up as first place.

"In first place: SABERTOOTH! The team has the guild members of Sting Eucliffe, Rouge Cheney, Minerva Orlando, LUCY HEARTFILIA, AND LEVY MCGARDEN!!!!! THEY HAVE THE TWO LOST FAIRIES!!!!!" I heard screams and shouts, and I look to see that Natsu and Gajeel are racing towards Levy and I.

I react first. "We do not talk to imbeciles. Talk to someone else, idiotic slayers."

"Luce? Is that really you?!" Natsu came up to me, looking at me as if I had changed. Oh wait. I have.

"Levy?" Gajeel was overcome with surprise, that only his lips where moving.

"Lucy? Do ya' hear that wind a'whistling?" Levy looked at me with laughing eyes.

Dear Readers,

The OCs are explained in the A/N after this. It's the next "chapter"!

Don't Forget,

LuceFT