Chapter 15 ( Hi!)

I FEELS RANDOM 2DAY...I CAN'T EXPLAIN... ;D

I climbed out of my shower with 37 Fresh new cuts along my arms. Once I started, I felt as if I couldn't stop. My eyes were red from crying, and my cuts stung from being under the shower water for longer then I would have liked...

I wrapped a towel around my body so I could grab my clothes from my dresser.

Rachel was already asleep, so I didn't have to worry about her seeing my cuts just yet. I went into my draw and pulled out underwear, A Yellow PewDiePie Long sleeved shirt, and black pajama pants. I put them on and climbed into my bed.

:::::::::()::::::::::

I woke up with a migraine (Shocker!) And slowly opened my eyes to see light poring in front the window.

"What the hell...?" I said grogidly as I pulled myself up. My arms still stung from the night before, but it wasn't something I wasn't used too.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my back, Yawning like a Mad-women.

I Looked around to see Rachel, still asleep.

"Rach...You gotta get up. Today we have class..."

"Whaaa? Oh Fuck... Why can't there be a fire or something...And everyone dies so I can sleep in on a Monday morning.

Good to see that Rachel was her Ol' perky self...

Rachel slowly sat up, Looking sad and tired.

"Hey." I said softly. "Don't worry. You'll be fine..."

"I don't give a damn about myself. I'm worried bout you, My Best friend... If you get hurt, I will start world war three up in this bitch..."

I smiled. Same old self... I thought. "Thanks Babe. Now Get the Fuck up and get ready..."

She smiled, and began to get up. I stuck out my tounge just as she walked into the bathroom.

Then I sprang into action.

I ran to my dresser, and pulled out my white collared shirt, Amazing Phil & Danisnotonfire and Blue jeans. I quickly pulled myself into them and rushed to pull all my shit together. I put on my bag and called out to Rachel. "See you later!" I called.

"Bye!" she called back.

And with that I strolled out the door.

I was walking down the sidewalk to get to my class when my phone vibrated.

I pulled it out and looked.

"Hey babe. Have a great first class!  Luv ya! <3"

it was from Robbie. I smiled and replied.

"Love you too! C u Soon!"

I put my phone back in my pocket and began on my way again. My phone vibrated again. Thinking it was Robbie, I smiled and pulled it out again.

But it wasn't Robbie. It was that number from last night. I read the text.

"I'm watching you..."

My heart stoped, Andy breathing picked up its pace.I was in full blown panic mode now. I began to walk a little faster to my first class, when my phone vibrated again.

"You look nice in that Amazing Phil and Danisnotonfire sweater. Pink suits you..."  That meant he was near by. I was full on running now. People gave me a few strange looks as I ran past them, probably thinking I was late for class. I kept running until I reached building 6 and rushed inside.

HEY GUYS! ITS KINDA EARLY FOR ME, AND I CAUGHT A COLD. I FEEL LIKE IM HOSTING THE SOUL OF DEATH, AND THAT ITS EATING AWAY AT ME... BUT THANK YOU FOR 630 READS!  THATS SO COOL! NEVER DID I THINK THAT I WOULD GET THAT MANY. BUT NOW I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. IM WRITING ANOTHER BOOK. IYS CALLED GRADE "A" JERK,  AND ITS BASICALLY ABOUT A JOCK BOY FALLING IN LOVE WITH A NERD GIRL . PLEASE, READ IT GUYS! I WANT TO SEE IF U CAN GET 50 READS ON IT...PLEASE? ANYWAY SHOUT OUT TO MY FREIND CVRLAAA. SHE MAKES MY BOOK COVERS, AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS!  AND GO READ HER BOOK IMPERFECTION. LOVE YOU CVRLAAA! OKAY IMMA END THIS HERE BECAUSE ITS REALLY LONG!

ILYASM!!!!

~Kaleigh: )

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla