Chapter 14

When I got home, after my...interesting walk with Robbie, I came to see Rachel sitting on her beanbag chair, her hand over her mouth.

"Hey Rach, What wrong?. You look like you just witnessed a murder." I teased.

She just looked at me shaking her head.

"Umm, Rach, You're really beginning to scare me now. Are you okay?"

She shook her head.

"What's wrong Rachel?" I asked. I ran up to her, squeazing next to her on the bean bag chair.

At first, she didn't do anything. Not even move. Until she pulled out a phone. My phone.

"Oh! Thanks! I thought I lost it somewhere at the coffee house."

"The message." Rachel Said.

"What message? Rachel your acting really fucked up right now and it's scary as shit." .

Rachel looked extremely terrified. She shook her head again before saying" The...The message he left you. Ch...Check your voice mail box."

I began to unlock my iPhone. I pulled up siri.

"Siri, Do I have any missed calls or voice messages?" I asked, a little unnerved.

"Yes, You have 1 new voice message." Siri replied.

I tapped on the message and got ready to listen. It was from a blocked number, but by the way Rachel was acting, I could tell Rachel knew exactly who it was.

"Hello...there...Katelyn... I've missed you since our last encounter. Did you miss me? I've been...watching over you over these last few days. And Katelyn, I must say. I'm extremely disappointed. The way you look at that Robbie boy The way he looks at you. The way he holds you, Says your name. That's not his job babe. Its mine. Got that. You're mine. And don't you forget it. If you don't stop, then that Robbie boy will have to pay the price..."

And the message ended like that. I stared blankly down at my phone, scared for my life. He didn't leave his name, but I knew exactly who it was.

Carson...

"What are you gonna do?" Rachel asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I...I don't know. He's watching me. Everyday. I'm not safe. You're not safe. None of us are safe..." I cried.

"Why does this shit always happen to me?"

Rachel gave me a sympathetic look and sighed. "I don't know baby girl. I don't know"

:::::::::::():::::::::::

As I stood there in the shower, I held the blade in my hand. I kept thinking how much I couldn't handle the stress, That I could just give in to temptation...

But then I'd remember just how devastated Robbie looked when I told him that I cut myself. How much Rachel would do to try to cheer me up, when she was struggling all the same. I was scared. Because I was weak. My finger began to bleed, and I realized how hard I was gripping the blade.  I pondered for a few more seconds before placing the tip of the blade on my skin and slowly dragging it across.......

OKAY, IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING,  BUT I COULDNT THINK OF SHIT IVER THE LAST FEW DAYS. BUT THABJS FOR ALL THE NEW READS!  IT MEANS THE WORLD! ILYASM!!!!!! KEEP READING MY LITTLE CREEPS! ILY!!!!

~Kaleigh. ;p

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla