Chapter 25

*I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY IN ADVANCE*

I slammed the door as soon as I got into the dorm. I ran into the bathroom, black mascara tears running down my face. I looked around for what I needed yo get this over and done with.

Pills pills pills.

The thought ran threw my head. I frantically searched around the medicine cabinet to see if I could find anything. In the far off corner, I saw a bottle full of pills. They were subscribed  for Rachel, and I didn't even get a chance to read what the label said, I just grabbed  for them, and started to open them

pills pills pills

I heard a rustling at the front door, and then I head Rachel come in.

"Katelyn? Are you home?" I tried to open the pills as quietly as I could, but the longer I took ,the more fustrated I became. Eventually I just screamed and smashed the container against the sink.

"Katelyn! Was that you? What are you doing in there!"

I looked at my hand, which was now bleeding emensly.

Oh, so It's a glass container. I thought to myself. I starred at my hand until I heard Rachel banging on the door.

"KATELYN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!" Rachel shouted through the door. I just stared at the door, and put the broken bottle up to my mouth.

"Katelyn whatever your , just stop!" Rachel pleaded from the other side, but I completely ignored her. I shook the container and heard the pills slide down the side if the bottle. I could feel the blood trickle down my throat. I must have cut myself again.

One by one the pills found there way into my mouth, and with each one that entered, the more I craved there taste, The more I wanted to end my life.

"Katelyn please! Please no! " Rachel cried from the other side of the door. "Those pills will kill you!"

"That's the point." I said poured a mouthfull of pills into my mouth. Rachel continued to bang harder on the door, and I could hear her sobbing. I closed my eyes and swallowed the pills.

{Rachel POV}

(A/N:  Whoa!  Another Point Of view! That's crazy! Yeah, you'll see that alot now. Because We are beginning to enter the climax of the Story, so there is alot of sides to be told. I hope that's cool with you.)

"Katelyn please! Please no! Those pills will kill you!" I pleaded from outside of the bathroom. I knew as soon as I had heard the crash that she had gotten into my pills. They were to control my anxiety,and were very strong. Just 2 could make your heart race at a dangerous speed.

"Thats the point" She said simply on the other side. Then I heard nothing. I screamed and grabbed my phone, shakily entering the code.

6552

My phone unlocked, and I looked threw my contacts to try and find the only guy who loved Katelyn as much as I did.

Robbie.

I had no clue why she was acting like this. Was it because of our little fight we had? I suddenly felt extremely guilty, and tears started welling up as I put the phone up to my mouth to speak.

Robbie answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hello?" Robbie said glumly. He must have still been sad about the break.

"Robbie!" I panted. "You need to get over here quick! "

I heard him begin to get up.

"Why?"