Chapter 31

I'M JUST GONNA APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR TYPOS. I HAD ACRYLICS DONE AND I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO TYPE IN THEM...SO BEAR WITH ME.

{Katelyn's POV}

I watched as the kind, petite nurse handed Rachel a glass of water. Rachel took the cup and thanked her. I stared in amazement. Rachel hadn't had a break out like this in forever. She was on the medicine....that I had swallowed. Great going Katelyn. I always ruin everything.

Rachel slowly drank from her cup, slurping as she went. A nervous habbit of her's. She looked in my direction, and i smiled at her, trying to let her know i wasn't mad, but she just looked away.

"Rach." I said. I wanted to get up and hug her, but the stupid wires kept me in my place. I was fine . I didn't need no stupid ass wires pumping blood or shit. 

"Don't look at me. I'm ashamed. I haven't done that in what, 2 years?" She asked, shifting her body away further. I frowned and shifted in my hospital bed, wanting to be able to look at her.

"Rach. We need to talk about this." I said, trying to get as close as the wires would allow.

"No! I don't wanna talk about this Katelyn. I don't want to do anything right now. I'm on the medicine for the stupid fucking anger issues, but i still fuck up. Every damn day. I just want to be normal. I just-"

Rachel was interupted by herself. She had been squeezing the paper cup the kind little nurse had given her, and the water had spilled over onto Rachel's sweat pants. Rachel took an exsaperated sigh, and threw the cup to the floor.

"See! Just more proof on how much of a fail I am!" Rachel exclaimed. I felt bad for her, but at the same time was angered by her self pity. She was complaining that she had anger issues, and couldnt control her outburst, which was complete bullshit, she had control over them as long as she didnt get too angry. If she couldn't control her outburts, then she would have needed a lot more help, and might have even been handy capped with unstable mental health. I, on the other hand was in the hospital, just had my stomach pumped, could have been in a coma, and my boyfriend cheated on me, and also remined me of my physco ex! And am I complaining?! NO!

I frowned and sighed an annoyed sigh. Rachel looked up at me with. red eyes, but I didn't let myself feel bad for her. She needed to learn.

"Suck it up. You're different. Just like everyone else in the whole God danm world. So what you got flaws. You're no different then everyone else, and you don't get to be different then every one else. Learn to mannage with what God has given you. Like they said back in preschool, You get what you get, and you don't pit a fit. Learn to do the best with what you have." I said, extreamly annoyed with Rachel negitive attitude. She wasn't normally like this. She was always so happy! Maybe it was a side affect of the lack of her medicine in her body?

Rachel was silent for a few minutes, her face looked hurt, but also...A feeling a can't put into words. Like a look of realization. She took a deep breath, twirling her thumbs and sighing.

"Your right..." She sighed. She hung her head, sighing again.

I gave her a sad smile, though she couldn't see it.

"Come over here and give me a hug dumb ass." I teased. "I love you!"

"I love you more!" She chirped happily, obviously out of her funk.

"Nooo, I love you more!" I smiled though out hug.

"I LOVE YOU MOST!" She play shouted at me. "And that's final!"

"Okay...Okay.." I said.

Rachel held me tighter, as if this hug could stitch back together all my broken pieces. I smiled at the thought, everything feeling right.

But I still had that strange feeling I was being watched....

HIHI! I THINK I DID PRETTY DAMN GOOD FOR A GIRL WHO CANT TYPE! THANKS FOR 3.8K READS! LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET TO 4K!!! LOVE YA ALL! VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THIS ISHH IG YA LOVE ME! BYEEE

~Kaleigh

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a commit. thanks

~ Kayla / kdc624