Chapter 24

*1 Hour Later*

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I knew what I had to Do.

I have to get Robbie back.

Picking up my backpack, I rushed out of the gardens. My head was pounding, and my knees were weak, but I kept running.

I had everything planned out. I knew exactly what I had to Do.

I'd Do something sweet. Like.....like write him a note!

I stopped running, and pulled out a paper and pen. I sat down on a rock near by, and started to write.

Dear Robbie,

I'm sorry for snapping on you. I was under along alot of stress. Things are tough, and you were the only one who could calm me down. I miss the way you hold me, tell me everything will be okay. How you could cheer me up with a simple good morning text, or help me sleep with a simple goodnight text. You helped complete me, and without you, It's hard to function. You are my other half, and I can't live without you. I'm sorry.

I put down the pen , and I took a deep breath. I wiped my eyes. I was ready. I got up from the rock and headed to Robbie's dorm.

*****

I walked up to the door, and got ready to knock. I brought up my hand, but hesitated.  Should I do this? What if Robbie didn't want to see me. What would I do then?

I shook my head, pushing away the bad thoughts. It's okay.

I knocked on the door.

Knock Knock Knock

I waited a bit, until someone came to the door.

"Katelyn?" Someone said.

I looked up to see Kyle.

"Um...Hey. I...Is Robbie here?" I asked nervously

"No. He went out with some red headed girl. She was all over him. I think they went to the park." Kyle said.

"Oh. Okay" I said. I didn't know what to think. Why would he be out with another girl. Was she his rebound? Did I mean nothing?

I shook the crazy, physio girlfriend thoughts out of my head and thanked Kyle.

I started heading towards the park, twidling my thumbs nervously. I took a deep breath to try to calm myself down, but It only lasted for a few seconds as I saw that I was reaching the park.

"It's okay. It's okay." I repeated to myself over and over. "You'll be fine"

as I neared the area where they had all the benches, I saw Robbie and a red headed girl. I frowned. They can't be siblings, they look nothing alike. Maybe close friends?

I walked over to where they were sitting, but stopped when she placed her hand on his thigh. Maybe really good friends?

Then She leaned in.

No

No

No

Gently placing her lips on his, She slowly worked her way closer to him.

My whole world came crashing down.

How could he do such a thing. I stood there in horror, as he just let her kiss him, and she inched her hands further and further up his thighs. The tears had began pouring out of my eyes, and before I knew it , I was full on sobbing. I think I actually felt my heart rip In two.

"R...Robbie? " I asked, heart broken.

he immediately pulled back from the kiss and looked in my direction. His eyes scared across the area until they rested on me. He stared at me with big, sad eyes.

"It...It's not what you think..." He stamered, as my whole body filled with anger.

"It's not what I think! You just Fucking kissed a girl! Or is that the norm for you? Do you get all the girls?" I fumed. "Why would you do this to me?"

Robbie stood there and stared at me, only making me angrier.

"Fine!" I shouted "Keep your little skank over there!" I threw the note at him and ran off.

That's it I thought I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna kill myself.

SOOOO, YEAH SUE ME. I UPDATED LATE. BUT IN MY DEFENSE, I HAD TO DO SOMETHING SATURDAY, SO I HAD TO UPDATE DANNABELLA ON SUNDAY AND EVENTING GOT MESSED UP. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!  WE R SOOOO CLOSE TO 2K!!! THANKSSS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL AND SORRY FOR TYPOS. MY PHONE IS A CRACK DEALER ON METH. LOVE YOU!!!.

~Kaleigh ♥♥♥♡♡♡

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla / kdc624