SEQUAL?!?¿

It's been so long.

And I miss it all.

I don't think I realized how much I was taking advantage of our relationship, of our love.

And now it's been two months.

And I've never felt so alone.

I can't just jump back into the dating scene. I can't do it. It wouldn't be fair. To us, to what we were.

And I don't think my heart could handle it. Everything reminds me of us. The coffee house, the dorm, everything. I'm so alone now.

I'm so Fucking alone.

HI HELLO FRIENDS OH HOW IVE MISSED THIS YES ARE WE FRIENDS?!

So I've decided to continue the story here, in this book. Yeah I know really different from what I said I was gonna do oh well shhh don't hate me love me I need your love.

Thanks so so so SO much for almost 10k reads!!! 9.9k reads?!?! YALL ARE THE BOMB DIGITY!

And because of your awesomeness I decided to leak a bit of the after math of the whole big attack!! wHAAAAAAAA!

Yeah but the only problem, is, you can't tell who's POV it's in. And you won't know until later! SHH I LOVE YOU LOLOLOLLOL

Yeah, and also, I might be going through and fixing typos and changing the story in a tiny bit (not majorly so that it affects anything just like changing dialogue and stuffs so you can read it if you want it won't really matter.)

But yeah. Someone important dies. Maybe Robbie, Maybe Katelyn, Maybe someone else. But I'm not telling who! LOLOLOL I CAN FEEL THE FRUSTRATION IM SO MEAN

But yeah, enjoy the little snippet. And expect an actual update soon. Like wowoow lol wow I might update wow.

Okay this was really long I just had a lot to tell you but also HOW MUCH BETTER IS MY COVER I REALLY LIKE IT FEEL FREE TO SEND ME FAN COVERS AND SHISH BC I LOVE THAT

Okay I've been taking a lot bye bye see ya soon!

~ Kaleigh 💋