Chapter 22

"What!" Rachel exclaimed. She jumped up. "On a break? Who said it?" she said. She had began pacing around the room, something she did when she was in her "thinking" mode.

"I...I did." I stammered.

Rachel gave Me a weird look, a mixture of sad, and angry.

"WHY?! " She shouted at Me.

"HE WAS ACTING LIKE CARSON!" I screamed back. I hated it when she HOT like this, all angry and shit. Her facial expression immediately changed, and she calmed down.

"Oh." was all she said.

"Yeah! So will you stop Fucking yelling at Me?" I said. I walked passed her and picked up my bag, Shoving my phone and beats into it.

"Where are you going?" She asked quietly. "I need to get away from people right now, cause all there doing is making me sad and pissing me off." I slung on my bag and stormed pass Rachel, heading for the door.

"I...I'm sorry" Rachel said. "Just, Robbie is the best thing that's ever happened to you. Better then me. He makes you happy. Every morning when you get his text, you whole face lights up, and you immediately are happier about, anything. And whenever you talk about him, you talk with so much love. So much passion. And I don't wanna see you getting hurt again. I love you. You're like a sister to me. Okay? You were caught you in the moment, and you said some things. But in the end if the day...you love him, and he loves you."

Rachel gave me a look, and then walked away out of my view. I sighed, and wiped away a few tears, and then stormed out the dorm.

******

I walked to the University Central. It was beautiful there, and I knew exactly where I could go to get something peice and quiet. I had Numb playing on my phone on repeat, the lyrics constantly playing in my head.

I've become so numb

I can't feel you there

I've become so tired,

So much more aware

I'm becoming this

All I want to do

Is be more like me

And be less like you.

I quietly sang along to the words, as my singing voice sounded like 2 dying cats having sex.

Lincoln Park was one of the only things that could save me from, anything really.

Suddenly, the song was cut off, and the Steven Universe Theme song started playing. I was getting a call.

I grabed my phone from my pocket, and pooled at he screen.

"It's from an unknown number..." I said to myself. In the back of my mind, I already knew who it was, I just didn't want to give I to fear.

I pressed the answer button and hoped for the best.

"Hello?"

CLIFF HANGER BITCHES!!!! BUT LOL SORRY, IN TERRIBLE WITH UPDATING...I KNOW, KILL ME. BUT HERE IT IS. SO... HERE. AND REMEMBER... THE CAT WHISKERS, THEY COME FROM WITHIN!!!

LOVE YOU! AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.3 K READS!  I REMEMBER WHEN I ONLY HAD 23 READS...AND NOW LOOK AT ME! THANKS SO MUCH, LOVE YOU AND EXCUSE TYPOS.  MY PHONE IS ON  CRACK ..., AND HATES ME A LOT. HOPEFULLY I CAN GET I NEW ONE SOON! OKAY... BYEEEEEEEE. ✌✌✌

~Kaleigh ♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla