Chapter 32

On a boring, wet, rainy day, I starred out the small square window of my hospital room. I'd been in this hell hole for a week now, and the nurses still keep telling me that I can't leave just yet, that something was wrong with the vitals, or my breathing was irregular, or something else. I honestly didn't give a shit, and I just wanted to get out of this all white prison. It was driving me mad.

I watched contently as the light raindrops pattered down lightly on the window, then slithered their way down. I smiled, thinking about how peaceful everything was, how i didn't have that off feeling that something was out of place, that someone was watching just a tinsey bit to closely, and it was freaking me out. Maybe that's why the nurses are making me stay?

Just thinking about it gave me the terrible drop feeling in my stomach come back, and I took a sharp intake of breath, trying to calm myself down, but being very unsuccessful. My sweaty palms griped the railing of the bed tightly, causing my kncuckles to go white. I started to hyperventalate, and my whole body began to shake. But i didn't want to call the nurses, because they'd make me take some shitty medicine, and that would calm me down so that it looked like they had forced Abnagation bread down my throat!

ANY ONE GET IT... "ABNAGATION"...YAY OR NAY. TELL ME IN THE COMMITS

Struggling to regain full control over my body again, I took one last large breath before finally calming down, and being able to feel much better. Redirecting my attention to the light rain outside my window, I slowly was able to forget any feeling of anxiety I had. I heard a rustling at the door, and turned my head to see the door slowly creaking open. A petite, nervous looking woman stepped through in pale pink nurse scrubs. Her reddish brown hair was wrapped in a loose bun piled on the top of her head. She glanced nervously at me, then quickly looked away.

"So..." I said causally. "Did they send you to make sure I haven't killed myself yet?"

The nurse glancced over at me, her eyes glazing over. Her face flushed red and she started fiddling with her thumbs. Must be a nervous habbit of hers. "Yeah. I guess. "

I laid my head back down on the pillow, closing my eyes as the small nurse typed away at the keyboard. I listened to the rhythmical typing.

The nurse cleared her throat and I opened my eyes to see what she wanted. She was looking at me with sad, scared eyes. I gave her a small smile and waited patiently for her to muster up her courage enough to talk to me.

"So...Your vitals are a little....Um...Little bit off. D...Did anything happen...Like around now...That would have caused your heart beat to spike?

I twisted my face, remembering my little panic attack a few minutes ago. I looked at the wall and shook my head no.

"Are you sure?" She pressed. She obviously knew I was lying. She did have proof right in front of her.

I shook my head again. "Nope. " I said, popping the "p"

The nurse sighed and looked away from me, directing her attention back to the screen.  "Okay." she said, slightly exasperated.

I frowned and ignored her annoyed tone. The started typing again.

She sighed, doing whatever she was doing.

"I'm like you." She said suddenly.

"What?" I asked, startled.

"I'm...I'm like you...I... I do those things."

"Oh." I said. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Guess ya cant judge a book by its cover." She sighed. "You never know whats instore."

I nodded in agreement to the truest words id ever heard.

HAI SO YEAH ITS A LATE UPDATE BECAUSE I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE I WAS MEAN TO A GIRL WHO PISTED ME OFF AND I CALLED HER A BITCH AND SAID SHE WAS A PATHETIC PERSON. SO YEAH. BUT MY AWESOME FRIEND KAYLA( KDC624 ) LET ME USE HER KINDLE TO UPDATE BUT UF ANYONE ASKES I NEVER UPDATED SO SHHHH! GO READ KAYLA'S BOOK LIFE IS HARD. LIVING IT IS EVEN HARDER. ITS AMAZING! THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR TYPOS CAUSE IM NOT USED TO SUCH A BIG SCREEN! LOVE YOU LOTS!

~Kaleigh

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla / kdc624

P.S. Kaleigh is really sad, say something nice in the comment

comment it up!!!!!!!