Pain

"What the FUCK do you want from me Carson, and how did you get my number?"

I screamed into my phone

I had found a secluded area in which I could have this conversation in private.

"I want to talk" Carson said.

"Hold up, better protect my vagina, so you don't RAPE me again! I don't want to hear the bullshit that's gonna come out your mouth!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry K...just-"

"You can't call me that. OK. You, you can't call me that nickname anymore."

"Okay, Um,  Katelyn I just want to talk to you. I want to settle our past so we can have a brighter future"

"There is no 'We' and we have no future. So get it through Your thick ass head "

I sighed. I could still remember the sweet taste of Carson's lips on mine, the way he held my hand, The way he said my name... Katelyn...

But then I'd remember what he did and all of that went away, hatred and despise taking it's place.

"Katelyn. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I was dumb and- "

"You were an adult!" I cried

"Look. I'm really sorry Katelyn. Maybe we'll cross paths someday..."

"And I'll take a gun to Your face." I said in disgust.

"Bye K-Atelyn..."

I was silent.

He hung up the phone.

I don't think it was until then I realized how many emotions I had raging through my body. I broke down into tears, sliding down the building wall, trying to hide my face. I put my bag in front of my face, blocking the view and sobbed for a good hour.

When I finally did arrive at my dorm, it was mid afternoon and my pale scan was flushed from my sob fest.

"I can sense something is wrong with my Katey Kat. " Rachel said from the bathroom.

She came out in sweats and a tee, and saw my face. She came over to me, wrapping me in a warm hug.

"Awww Babe...You look terrible. " She cooed

"Lady's and gentleman, Rachel's Encouraging words of wisdom. " I said sarcastically.

"What happened? You've got to tell me. Do I need to fuck shit up?" Rachel pressed.

I stayed silent for a little while.

"Katelyn. You can tell me." Rachel said softly.

"I got.... I got a call from Carson. " I whispered.

Rachel tensed next to me, squeazing me a bit tighter.

"Oh Honey. What did he say..."

Rachel got more and more angry with everyword

She had a grudge to hold against Casting too, because before we started dating, He Did the same shit to her.

"Nothing really" I said. "I cut him off whenever he tried to speak to me. I was Not accepting no bullshitty apology from him."

"There's the smart ass Katey Kat I am bestfriends with!" Rachel cheered.

I smiled.

It's amazing what this girl can do for me.

JUST A QUICK UPDATE CAUSE I'M BORED. LOL.  IT'S LATE AND I AM NOT SLEEPY.  HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? RACHEL IS BASED OFF OF A REAL PERSON IN MY LIFE, AND KATELYN IS SORTA BASED OF OF ME. JUST REMEMBER TO NEVER LET PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN, BECAUSE THEY R NOT WORTH YOUR SADNESS. THANKS FOR READING 132 PEOPLE. ILYASM!!!

~Kaleigh ♡♡♥♥♡♡✌

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla