Scared

I woke up in a hospital bed, Robbie hovering over me anxiously.

"Oh my God, Katelyn. You scared the shit out of me!" Robbie cried as I opened my eyes.

"I tend to do that." I said quietly. I had a massive headache. I smiled at him. He had tears in his eyes, and he looked very tired.

I started to get up, when Robbie push me gently back down.

"No, the doctor said that's bad for you. You need to rest." He said.

"Oh. Wait, what happened?" I asked. I couldn't remember anything.

"You told me that..." Robbie's eyes flamed with anger, and his whole body tensed. "That bastard Carson came in and had a little chat with you. It scared you to death, and you fainted. Now this lucky jackass is gonna have a friendly chat with my FIST. " Robbie growled.

Suddenly, everything came rushing back to me, and my headache intensified.

"Owowowowow!" I cried putting my hand to my head. "It hurts!"

"What!  What hurts?" Robbie asked, his voice rising.

"shhhhhhhhhh! My Head!" I hissed.

"Oh, sorry." He whispered. "Let me go get a nurse..."

"NO! " I cried. My headache flarred again, and I lowered my voice, squinting my eyes shut. "Please don't leave me. I need you."

I opened my eyes time see Robbie, a tear streaming down his face as he came over and stroked my hair back.

"And I need you. But you headache will only get worse if I don't get the nurse."He said softly.

I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Don't go. Please."

"I'll only be a second."

"What if he comes back?"

"Then he and my fist can have that friendly chat of theirs." Robbie said. "I'll be right back. I love you."

"I love you too. Be Right back. Promise."

"I promise on my grandma's grave that I will be back As soon as possible." he smiled. "Now let go so I can find a nurse."

I let go hesitantly as he walked of.

"Robbie?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd you get me here?"

He smiled. "I bridal stiled you and carried you here like the heroic, manly man I am." He said

"Says the guy who got his ass wooded by his girl."

He pretended to look hurt, and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Be right back Robbie."

"I promise."

And he left the room.

"Please."

WOAH!  CRAZY! I'M ABOUT TO CRY! 380 READS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW 380 PEOPLE. PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND SHARING AND COMMENTING OR WHATEVER YOU DO, CAUSE IT'S WORKING. THANKS SO MUCH. ILYGSM!!!! THANKSSS!!!  ♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥

~KALEIGH

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla