Zen•Reader

{I'm making a high school au!!! This is based on...absolutely nothing. Have fun with it lol! XD}

3rd person POV
It was a chilly November morning when you walked to the machine where you get your train ticket every morning. As a senior in high school your strict parents finally let you take the train to school. So there you were at 6:30 in the morning in your plaid skirt and black sweater that displayed your school's logo in the corner getting your train ticket. You were about to walk to the platform when you felt a man's hand grab your shoulder. You turned to slap the guy but stopped when you saw it was your boyfriend. Sighing you hugged him and smiled. "Hey cutie. You know, you shouldn't wear you skirt that short...I was so tempted to grab you ass." He said and squeezed your small 5'3 figure. "Shut up Zen!" You said pushing that taller 6 foot man away. You started up at the albino man you call yours and was about to kiss him when you heard snickering in the background. You look behind Zen to see the other boys he goes to school with( he goes to an all boys school and you go to a coed school but you still have to wear a uniform...so does he), Yoosung Kim and Saeyoung Choi. Saeyoung was basically dying on Yoosung's shoulder who was stifling laughter. You glared at them and then returned your focus to Zen. "Get tickets for you and those goofs before the train gets here Zen." You said patting his chest,  laughing and walking away. As you turned the corner you heard Saeyoung making fun of Zen and you just shrugged it off. You made your way to a bench and sat down. As you popped in your earbuds you glanced around to see your ex, Jihyun Kim. He was sitting with some dumb blond who was laughing way to loud for this early morning. You just rolled your eyes and waited for Zen. Then train eventually came and you, Zen and the peanut gallery all got on as you talked about useless crap. Zen's stop was before yours so the three boys got off the train and left you alone with a man who had white hair with pink tips. You sat in awkward silence for the next two stops until he got off, leaving something in the seat. You got up to grab the object but stopped short when you saw that it was a bomb, with only 15 seconds left. You tried to get off the train but that failed. So you ran to the other car and as soon as you stepped into it that bomb went off and everything went black.

Zen's POV
"Hyun Ryu to the main office with your things." I heard the speaker go off the the middle of math. So I grabbed my stuff and everything for my homework and headed for the office. I ended up passing Yoosung in the hall and he just pointed at my and made fun of me. I rolled my eyes as I entered the office. "Yeah?" I said nonchalantly. "Hyun, we have some urgent news regarding a certain, Y/N L/N." "What!" I said running to the front desk, "What about her!" "We have been informed by the local hospital that this girl was severely injured and your name was the first in her emergency contact list. You have been called there to-" "BYE!" I ran out before the principal could finish his sentence. My Y/N is hurt? How could I let this happen to her?! I ran to the train station and was about to buy another ticket when I heard a woman speak to her friend, "That poor girl, who would have know that a bomb would be on the train?" "A BOMB!" O yelled, "Do you know what hospital she is in?" I asked with low expectations. "Umm (your town) General Hospital I think." She said, flustered. "Thank you!" I responded and grabbed my phone to call my older brother. "Hey I need you to come get me from school, now!" "Be right there." He said and soon enough he was there and we were on the way to the hospital. I ran in and asked the woman at the front desk if they had gotten a patient who had been in a train accident. She said yes and les me to her room. With a deep breath I entered the room to see her, she had burns all over and bandages and so many machines connected to her. I pulled the visitors chair in the room up to the bed and sobbed at her side.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I wish I was there with you...I'm so sorry."

[ Time skip]
It has been three months since Y/N's accident on the train. She is still in the hospital but she is much better. She started talking again and I couldn't be happier that she is ok. All I could say to here when she first woke up was that I was so sorry but she just laughed at me. She and I are just glad that she is alive.

{That was really bad...the ending at least. It started out food but then ended real bad, sorry...}