Jaehee•Shy!Reader

{Tbh I feel like I want to do something with Jaehee and a shy girl who is kind of self conscious about her body and being bi. Like someone who isn't fully confident, ok? Idk maybe later I will do one with a Jaehee•Male Reader because some people like that better...Don't judge them ok. Btw this is Jaehee's pov!}

She stood there covering herself with the baggiest clothes I have ever seen. A black sweatshirt and some maroon sweatpants tucked into her Uggs. "Y/N, lighten up a little. Only the RFA members are going to be there." I say trying to reassure her. "I know Jaehee but...this is the first time that the RFA will see us together as a couple and I really only want to be anxious about one thing today..." I sighed. "I'm never going to get her out of those sweats..." I thought. My lover was always so concerned about what people would think about us being together and her body, especially her body. The one thing I really wanted, though, was for her to get into the maroon dress I had bought her. "Please Y/N! At least try it on!" I pleaded to her. "Fine," she caved, "But only for you." She huffed and picked up the dress off of the bed. A few moments later Y/N came out in the dress, looking stunning. "My lord, Y/N, you look...AMAZING!" I ran to her and have her a big hug. "Jaehee, I don't feel comfortable..." she whined into my ear and I backed away. "Babe, please wear it to the restaurant. You look so hot!" I really wanted her to wear that damn dress. "Noooooo! Jaehee! I don't wanna!" She cried like a child and even began to act like one. I grabbed her by her shoulders and said, "How about this love, you wear the dress but you can wear your big, tan, cable knit sweater. Ok, how about that?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. "Ugh...fine." She went into the closet and grabbed the heavy sweater hanging from the door. Y/N draped it over her shoulders and came back to me. "Do I look good now?" She questioned. "Yes. But then again, you always have." She smiled and pecked me on the lips,"How did I end up with someone as perfect as you?" Y/N asked and I just laughed. "I should be asking the same thing." She smiled at me and I grabbed her hand. We hurried out the door together and made our way to the little get together the RFA was hosting.

{Sorry this was really short and that it really sucked...I can't write fluff and it doesn't help that I can't write good at all. Lolol if y'all think that this is good you're smoking weed or some shit because it fucking sucks. Any who this was bad and you should all forget it...I'ma brainwash you like the Mint Eye and you will never remember...T_T}