Saeran•Reader

{doing a soulmate au. I got this idea from a fanfic I read, I don't exactly remember which one but yeah it gave me this idea...enjoy XD}

(In this au once you come in contact with your soulmate you immediately get their name printed on your forearm. You get overwhelmed with emotions and things could go anyway but you found the person you were looking for...)

The word "soulmate" might sound scary to most people but to Y/N it was the one thing she wanted. All her life she thought the idea of finding the person you were meant to spend the rest of your life with was fascinating. She tried so hard to find the right person. But it seemed that  everyone she dated was NOT that special someone. One chilly fall day Y/N was out with her best friend. Se decided that the soulmate searching could wait for another day and spent some quality time with her best friend. They went to the annual Fall Festival looking at all the booths and stands. The two girls decided to stop at the local coffee shop to get a bite to eat and a nice warm drink. They stepped in and were about to get on line when Y/N bummed into a seemingly shy boy. She turned to him saying, "Sorry, my bad." and waved while flashing a small smile. She was going to turn back around but ended up looking at the boy, admiring his sheer beauty. His red hair, neatly tucked under his black beanie. The boy's mint eyes flashed with curiosity as Y/N kept staring. Then, suddenly, the boy winced in pain and grabbed his left forearm. "Oh! Are you alright?" Y/N gasped coming closer to the boy. He looked at his arm which now beautifully displayed the name Y/N in swirling black letters, then back up at her. Y/N's eyes widened as she saw what was written on his arm. She then look at her own and saw that, during his pain, the boy's name was now permanently on her skin. "Saeran?" She questioned. "Yeah." Responded a surprisingly deep voice considering his frail frame. Without thinking, Y/N jumped on the boy embracing him a hug and whispering, "Thank you." in his ear. He stood still under the unfamiliar girls touch. Soon a smile crept on the boy's face and returned the hug to Y/N. I found you... She thought and smiled bigger than ever before.

{FUCKKKKK THAT WAS SO SHORT! I am sooooo sorry omg :,( I am mentally slapping myself for this screw up of a oneshot!}