Morning

Fourteen hours later: about 10:00 AM==
Keith and Pidge walked into the kitchen for breakfast.
"Hi guys," Pidge chirped, her hair was messier than usual.
"Sargent, do you want cereal or something else for breakfast?" Keith yawned, rubbing a particularly vicious bite mark on his collar bone.
"I'm pretty sure doing that breaks food safety regulations." Pidge purred, wrapping her arms around his waist.
"I meant food!" Keith blushed, grabbing a pan from the cupboard above the stove.
"You're pretty yummy."
"Sarge, there are other people here."
Hunk stared at them, he was going to make breakfast for everybody. "D-do you want me to do that?" He asked Keith, his ears burning a furious shade of red.
"Yes, please."
Keith and Pidge sat at the counter next to Lance, who turned to them with two questions. "Why do you call her Sargent?"
"i-I don't know..." Keith whispered, a light blush spread across his face and taking a sip of his coffee.
Pidge whispered something to Keith that caused him to spit out his coffee.
"PIDGE!" Matt screamed, he was sitting on the other side of her.
"Okie-dokie," Lance elected to change the subject, "umm, how was your night?"
Pidge purred and Keith blushed, trying to hide behind his mug.
"Lance, just stop." Matt sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"Yeah, that's probably best."