Chapter 1: The News

Chapter 1:

Daniella's POV: I look into Alan's brown I eyes my nerves were shot to hell and back. I had to tell him... He deserved to know. I gathered my thoughts and took a deep breath "Alan I-I'm Pregnant." His face was blank for a moment then he stands up and smiles, picks me up and spins me around ending it with a kiss. "I can't believe it!." He says "yeah umm the doctor said I'm two weeks along." I smile I couldn't believe it I'm pregnant with Alan Ashby's child.

Alan's POV: I look at her puzzled for a second then a giant wave of happiness overcame me. She was pregnant with my child...our child. I quickly pick up the phone and dial Austin's number hoping he was with Evie. "Hello." "Hey man are you with Evie?" "Yeah she's right here why? What's up?" "Well you two might want to sit down." I say without bursting into laughter. "Alan what the hell your scaring me! What the hell is going on?" I hear Evie say in the background. "Well umm you’re going to be an Aunt." I say. "W-what?" "You’re going to be an aunt!" I repeat myself "I know I heard you are you serious?" "Yeah." "I hear her scream. "Yes! Congratulations Alan!!!! You two definitely deserve it!" I smile at her words. "So any new plans on the wedding." "Yep it's in 3 months." "Well seriously you two congrats and I will talk to you guys later." I hang up the phone and turn to Dani who was anxiously biting her nails "no need to worry love they are fucking happy for us." I see her smile. This is going to be an experience.

Austin's POV: I look over at Evie in shock "Dani's pregnant...I can't believe this! I'm so happy for them." She smiles "yeah I know they deserve it after all the shit they've been through." I nod in agreement. I pull her into my arms and kiss her forehead. "I hope it's a girl I've always wanted a niece." "And I'm guessing that Alan is going to make her a little guitar player." I say laughing. "Yeah she's going to have some skills." She says smiling. She will be permanently mine in 3 months and I'm grateful for that.
~AUTHORS NOTE!!!~
I couldnt just leave you guys hanging and saying what the fudge i need more!!!! SO...here is your SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Jessica:)