Chapter 4: Tonights Plans Wrecked By Her Name

Chapter 4:

Daniella's POV: Alan wakes me up and I look out the window to see the Eiffel Tower in view, I smile and turn to Austin giving him two thumbs up and as usual he laughs at me. "Are we seriously here right now or am I dreaming?" I ask Alan "we are seriously here love." He says kissing my forehead. We land and we get our luggage and grab a taxi. We finally get to our hotel and I flop on the bed "this is amazing." I say to myself. "Nope you’re not going to sleep." Evie says as she jumps on me "Evie!" "What? Omg are you and Alan like going to h-" I stop her before she finishes "dude that's personal." I laugh, "sorry just curious me and a-" "nope I do not want to hear details." I say putting my hands to my ears. Then a ginger pulls them to my side "trying to block the sound of Evie's questions aren't you, Evie! I've told you quit asking her things!" "Sorry bro." I hear her reply. Austin grabs me from behind and picks me up and throws me on the bed. "What the hell Austin!" "Sorry pretty eyes I had to." He says laughing while I roll my eyes. "Shouldn't you two be in your room unpacking?" I ask "yeah umm see you guys later." Evie says as Austin grabs her hand and they run out the door. "We have all of this to ourselves?" "Yep just you and I love." He says smiling. "So what are we doing tonight?" "Dinner and then tomorrow is a surprise." He says with a smirk. "Ashby you know how I hate surprises!" "This one you will love." He says pulling me closer to him whispering "I promise" into my ear. I just knew that everything about this trip was going to be perfect.

Alan's POV: I gaze into Dani's deep green eyes, brush her smooth black hair behind her ears and kiss her. "Get ready we are leaving in an hour." I tell her and she runs to get a shower. I finish unpacking while she is getting ready and I stare out the window I haven't had much time to process the whole baby and miscarriage subject. If the baby doesn't make it I don't have a clue what I would do it would kill me, but I know I would have to stay strong for Dani mentally and physically. I want a little girl, I can see her now heading to Warped Tour, playing guitar. The thought of all of that puts a smile on my face, and to think all I need is hope. Dani comes out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on, "do I need to close the door again?" I ask laughing "you do whatever you want to do." She says smiling. I turn and go to the kitchen to grab a drink when I walk back out she was changing I almost dropped what I had in my hand. Her body was just, No! Alan keep your cool your more than likely drooling. She gets dressed "ready love?" "Yep." She says with her breathtaking smile. We go over to Austin's room "hey you two coming or do we have to wait two more hours?" They open the door "haha very funny Alan." Evie says rolling her eyes. "Hey no need for the attitude little miss I'm so perfect." She turns around and slaps me on my arm like she always does when she gets in a pissy mood. We get into the taxi and head to dinner. I look out the window "hey Alan are you okay dude?" Says the text I get from Austin "yeah a little skittish about the whole baby situation." "Dude don't fret about it I'm sure things will turn out fine." Austin tried but his words didn't reassure me. We get to Taillevent and there I see her or at least I thought I did and before I could stop myself I said her name "Lauren."

~AUTHORS NOTE!!!~
I am doing two chapter back to back so the next chapter is very sensitive so and contains very strong and heartbreaking material.
~Jessica:)